1xInk-Eyes, Servant of Oni
1xNezumi Graverobber

Artifacts
4x Thornbite Staff

Lands
1x Volrath's Stronghold
4x Swarmyard
16x Swamp

Thornbite Staff combined with Marrow-Gnawer creates infinite rats. Also, Thornbite Staff can be used with Typhoid Rats to kill the opponents creatures, and then Ink-Eyes or Graverobber can be used to reanimate their creatures. Ink-Eyes or Graverobber also can combo with the discard.
You should look into relentless rats. Combined with Thrumming stone. Very fun deck to play
I would like to tell you that it would go off for infinte but it won't. The reason that it won't is that you have to choose which one you want to activate. both require tapping the creature to activate their special abilities.
I would like to tell you that it would go off for infinte but it won't. The reason that it won't is that you have to choose which one you want to activate. both require tapping the creature to activate their special abilities.

No, the staff gives a creature two abilities. The first one allows the creature to tap as a poker. The second ability allows the creature to untap every time a creature dies. So when I tap Marrow-Gnawer and sacrifice a rat, when the rat dies I get to untap Marrow-Gnawer.
Yes it does give it two abilities, but you only get to use one abililty at a time. Which means you will never be able to get infinite rats.
no the untap is a triggered ability, ot part of the activated ability.

cool deck, might be a little low on removal tho, maybe cut some of the power=# of rats? 
Marrow-Gnawer and Thornbite Staff is an infinite combo. I'd cut the Pestilence Rats and a Marrow-Gnawer for some removal.
Resident Piggles Zombie piggy is eatin' your sigs om nom nom (>*o*)>
MTG Card
Front: PigKnight, One Line Poster (3W) Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Vigilance When this creature dies, return him to play and transform him. (2/3) >(5/3)< Back: (Black)ZombiePiggles, Eater of Tomato Sauce Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Zombie Trample, Intimidate B: Regenerate this creature. When this creature is the target of a white spell, transform this creature. (5/3)

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg)

I think that I'm going to remove 3 Marrow-Gnawers, 4 Thornbite Staffs, and 1 Swamp in order to add 4 Phyrexian Arena and 4 Dark Ritual.

The infinite combo works well for multiplayer, but with Marrow-Gnawer costing 5 and Thornbite costing 6 to play and attach I think that it's too slow for one-on-one.

What would you guys say is the best black removal card? Murder? I could switch Murder for Ravenous Rats. I'm not a big fan of Ravenous Rats because the opponent gets to chose which card to discard.

EDIT: I just realized how good Chittering Rats is with Soul Foundry. I think that I'm going to replace Duress and Hymn to Tourach with that combo Chittering Rats is also good by itself and Soul Foundry would work well with a number of cards in this deck.
best black removal is unmake although go for the throat and in a fast deck paralyze are good too.
If you sac, can you then regenerate? Also I like the stronghold... I never thought of that.

Also,  would cabal coffers be good in a deck like this?
Marrow-Gnawer Faces of the Past (Splash a little blue if you like anyway)  Might be faster than the staff combo and goes infinite as well.
If you sac, can you then regenerate?

No. Regeneration creates a replacement effect when the creature is destroyed. Sacrificing a creature doesn't destroy it.