[7 Day Contest - Join Any Time] Restrictions Breed Creativity 2

177 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello everyone,
if you remember the first edition of this contest, about six months ago, it was a simple competition in which you were given one element of a card and could fill in the rest the way you thought best. It was relatively successful, easy to judge and fun (at least on my part), so I think the time has come for the second edition.

Like last time, we will be starting with the name.

Round 1:
Make a card with the name "Eternal Second
"

Rounds all last 24 hours, taxative. I'll grade you as fast as I can, and there will be some form of meaningless internet award for the top scorer in the contest!

Have fun!
Nothing really matters.
Anyone can see.
Reserved, just in case.
Nothing really matters.
Anyone can see.
Eternal Second
Instant
Target player takes a turn now. (Starting with the resolution of this spell, that player begins their turn and goes all the way through to their cleanup step, then the current turn resumes after that turn ends.)
When ~ is countered by a spell or ability an opponent controls, draw a card.

Rules Advisor from 8-26-09 to 1-31-14, reinstated (reactivated?) on 9-24-14 (been seeing more FNM, prerelease, and release events as of late)
Joined the crowd and got an Avatar from zammm's Avatar Workshop on 5-6-2012

Khans of Tarkir Clan Quiz
After three iterations of taking the quiz, it says each time that I'm Temur, the clan. Which is funny because the dual-color tests still yield the same two results as before.

That "Dual Colors" personality test thing
IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20806.jpg)

I am Black/Green

Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!

Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best, I am resilient and tenacious; at worst, I'm uncontrollable and destructive.

Oh, but wait, there were multiple answers that fit my thoughts to some questions. What colors did they say I was?

IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20801.jpg)

I am Blue/Green

I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

Eternal Second
Instant
Target player takes a turn now. (Starting with the resolution of this spell, that player begins their turn and goes all the way through to their cleanup step, then the current turn resumes after that turn ends.)

Well ****.  I'm out.

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

Eternal Second
Sorcery
Take an extra turn after this one, then exile Eternal Second attached to target opponent.
If Eternal Second is attached to a player, that player may cast Eternal Second without paying its mana cost.
Eternal Second
Creature - Knight (C)
Soulbound

Eternal Second  cannot attack unless paired with another creature.
As long as Eternal Second is paired with another creature, both creatures have first strike.

The bloodlines never were in his favor to lead.

2/2
object width="300" height="100" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000">
Eternal Second
Instant
Exile all spells. If they don't have suspend, they gain suspend.
"The mage stood there, dumbfounded, staring as all his hard work got stuck in an eternal moment, never to resolve. "

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
Eternal Second -
Sorcery
Put a Stasis counter on each tapped permanent. For the rest of the game, permanents with a stasis counter on it doesn't untap during their controller's uptap phase. 

Show
I am Red/White
I am Red/White
I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.
Eternal Second

Enchantment

Eternal Second enters the battlefield
with five time counters on it.

Sacrifice Eternal Second: Take another turn
after this one.  For each time counter on
Eternal Second when it was sacrificed, choose Untap,
Upkeep, Draw, Main, or Combat phase. Do not
pick a phase more than once unless you have already
chosen each phase once.  Skip each instance of thoses
phases next turn.

: Remove a Time Counter from Eternal Second.
Damn, one of those cards is really clever.

Eternal Second
Instant
Eternal Second does not resolve.
Draw a card.

Placeholder perhaps.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Eternal Second
Instant
Split second
You may put a +1/+1 counter or a -1/-1 counter on target creature you control.
Proliferate.
"Some decisions require more thought and planning than they could ever be given.  That's where I come in." -- Krin, Chronomage

[spoiler]in case it isn't clear why you'd want a -1/-1 on your own creature: to cancel out a +1/+1 on a creature with undying -- especially cince there's nothing forcing you to proliferate a -1/-1 if you choose to do it (but can knock two +1/+1s if your undying friend has been stacked up)
Eternal Second

Enchantment

Permanents cannot tap.

At the beginning of each upkeep, any player may exile three untapped permanents he or she controls. If he or she does, exile ~

Eternally, they waited. Ready for the rush, they waited still. As time ticked by they waited. They waited until the perfect moment. 
Eternal Second
Enchantment - Curse (M)
Enchant player.
At the end of enchanted player's draw step, end the turn. Enchanted player takes an extra turn.
Enchanted player has "Exile seven cards from your hand: Destroy Eternal Second."
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein
Eternal Second -- :UM::UM:
Enchantment (R)

Each player skips his or her end step.

Nicol Bolas left Alara only when he knew his army would truly last.
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Eternal Second
Enchantment -- Aura

Enchant creature
Enchanted creature can't attack or block alone. 

"Honor without glory, responsibility without safety, triumph without battle.  This the life of a second -- yet some choose it willingly!" -- Armean, Knight of Valeron

I thought about making the flavor about rock climbing but that's probably a bit too niche.

"Go, then. There are other worlds than these." -- Stephen King, The Gunslinger

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

Eternal Second -- 
Enchantment - Aura
Enchanted creature can't attack or block
At the beginning of each upkeep, Eternal Second deals damage to enchanted creature equal to the damage it was dealt last turn.
"Only when you have sunked to the depths of your guilt and disgust and depravity will your release come. And then the second ends, time and time to come again."
Real men hold shift. If everyone has their fingers in the pie, then someone is eating fingers.
Eternal Second
Creature - Human Soldier
Eternal Second is indestructible.
: Remove target blocking creature you control from combat. Eternal Second blocks all creatures the choosen creature was blocking. Activate this ability only during declare blockers step, and only if Eternal Second isn't blocking and is untapped.
"This duel is unfair - my primary is clearly no match for you. Satisifaction must still be gained, but I will fight in his place." - Introductory Remarks, Duel #83
2/4
Won a TPmanW contest with Demonic Arbitrator. (see below) My username is a simple continued fraction. Look it up. My favorite cards I've made:
Show
Æther Rider Creatuere - Spirit (U) Vanishing 0 (This permanent enters the battlefield with zero time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter from it. When the last is removed, sacrifice it.) Flying : Put a time counter on ~. Any player may activate this ability. It comes on the wind, from realms unknown. 2/2 Kaldurian Behemoth Creature - Beast (R) Mana produced by lands may not be used to pay ~'s mana cost. Trample On Kalduria, the beasts are too good to eat common grass. 10/10 Demonic Arbitrator Sorcery Starting with you, each player may pay any amount of life. If any player paid life, repeat this process. If a player paid more life in total than any other, that player searches his or her library for a card and puts that card into his or her hand. Then that player shuffles his or her library. "Your sacrifice has been judged worthy. What power do you require?"
Eternal Second
Enchantment(R)

You may cast nonland spells as though they had flash.
(You may cast them any time you could cast an instant.)
Whenever a spell you own resolves,sacrifice CARDNAME.
EDIT:changed control with own. 
I'm not sure that resolve has a meaning in magic.
Eternal Second

Instant (MR)

Until end of turn, each other phase apart from the end phase becomes the current phase. (The phases are beginning, precombat main, combat, postcombat main and end.)

The chronomage's heart beated with the roar of a thousand ages.
Nevermind, I thought of something.

Eternal Second 
Instant
If an opponent would take an extra turn, you take that extra turn instead.
"Alum wisked himself away to the future, forgetting that the elves of Senvel Forest were agelss; giving them centuries to plan for his return." - Tale of Alum the Foolish

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

Eternal Second
Enchantment
Spells on the stack have Split Second.

Quotes: 

Show
magicpablo666 wrote:
These cards are Ball Tightening.
I_forget_who_dammit wrote:
Perfect originality is overrated and often ugly. The best and most beautiful cards I've ever seen were clearly inspired by something else. Cards are not entirely unlike living organisms in this regard. All the good ones are a result of long evolution; the 'original' ones are either monocellular or mutant aberrations.
ColonialDragons wrote:
The weird part is reaching over the table, grabbing a card from their hand, and just staring slowly back at them, awkwardly, as you slide their voice of resurgence slowly into your pants.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Graveborn are strictly better than Zombies. I mean, look at that wicked beard. You try growing that when your dead. And I know aging fellows who are suffering from Male Pattern Baldness, who would kill for a Mop like Ribsy's over there.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Hey Dudibus, I can't take you seriously until you take your shirt off!
cats_and_me wrote:
I'm just stating what I think is their opinion! :/
Alright, the first round is closed. As I grade you, here is the second round.

Round 2:
Make a card with this exact mana cost:

As with the first round, you have 24 hours.
Nothing really matters.
Anyone can see.
Charging Baloth -
Creature - Beast
Provoke
Whenever ~ is blocked by a creature with power equal or greater than its toughness, ~ gets +4/+0 and gains trample until end of turn.
, Discard a card: Regenerate ~.
3/4
Show
I am Red/White
I am Red/White
I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.
Cyclopian Strongarm 
Creature - Cyclops Warrior
Doublestrike
If Cyclopian Strongarm is blocked by two or more creatures, it loses Doublestrike until end of turn.
"Right good for smashing big targets, the cyclops gets confused when it has to focus its eye on more than one target..."  -Tarmin, Selesnyan Wolf Rider
3/3

Round 1 Grades
Edacade
Eternal Second
Instant

That's cool, though I don't really understand what's the purpose of the "if it's countered clause".
Cold_Articuno
Eternal Second
Sorcery
Take an extra turn after this one, then exile Eternal Second attached to target opponent.
If Eternal Second is attached to a player, that player may cast Eternal Second without paying its mana cost.

If were drinking something, I would've done a spit take at seeing "sorcery attached to a player." I get what you're trying to do, but there's gotta be a better way of doing.
Kenku
Eternal Second
Creature - Knight (C)
Soulbound

As long as Eternal Second is paired with another creature, both creatures have first strike.

2/2

I would've liked it more if the ability made the creature it's paired with stronger to drive home the concept it is second, but it's cool anyway.
Fenix
Eternal Second
Instant
"The mage stood there, dumbfounded, staring as all his hard work got stuck in an eternal moment, never to resolve. "

That's very clever and subtle. I love it.
ConfusedAsUsual
Eternal Second -
Sorcery
Put a Stasis counter on each tapped permanent. For the rest of the game, permanents with a stasis counter on it doesn't untap during their controller's uptap phase.

Can cause a lot of memory issues, and it doesn't overly wow me.
Taramoor
Eternal Second

Enchantment

phases next turn.

That's very wordy and complicated, but a cool card is hiding in there, somwhere.
magicpablo666

Eternal Second
Instant
Draw a card.

I'm not even sure how that's supposed to work.
Koridian
Eternal Second
Instant
Split second
Proliferate.
"Some decisions require more thought and planning than they could ever be given.  That's where I come in." -- Krin, Chronomage

I get why you might want to put a -1/-1 counter on, but not why this card is called Eternal Second.
an_endless_epidemic
Eternal Second

Enchantment

Permanents cannot tap.

At the beginning of each upkeep, any player may exile three untapped permanents he or she controls. If he or she does, exile ~

Eternally, they waited. Ready for the rush, they waited still. As time ticked by they waited. They waited until the perfect moment. 

That's pretty novel and amusing.
ulyth
Eternal Second

Enchantment - Curse (M)
Enchant player.
At the end of enchanted player's draw step, end the turn. Enchanted player takes an extra turn.
Enchanted player has "Exile seven cards from your hand: Destroy Eternal Second."
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

This is very cool. I like how you can potentially play it on yourself to sclupt a perfect hand, or abuse upkeep triggers, but 5 mana should be enough to make it powerful and not broken.
Altimis

Eternal Second --
Enchantment (R)

So, it's like the regular version of Staying Power? It's cool, though memory issues.
Glasir
Eternal Second
Enchantment -- Aura

Enchant creature

"Honor without glory, responsibility without safety, triumph without battle.  This the life of a second -- yet some choose it willingly!" -- Armean, Knight of Valeron

Simple, but nice.
febbstalicious42

Eternal Second -- 
Enchantment - Aura
At the beginning of each upkeep, Eternal Second deals damage to enchanted creature equal to the damage it was dealt last turn.
"Only when you have sunked to the depths of your guilt and disgust and depravity will your release come. And then the second ends, time and time to come again."

The second ability is cool, but I don't understand why it's tacked onto a pacifism. You've already gotten rid of the creature, why keep bothering? I doesn't help that I didn't really get the flavour text.
3-7-15-1-292
Eternal Second
Creature - Human Soldier
: Remove target blocking creature you control from combat. Eternal Second blocks all creatures the choosen creature was blocking. Activate this ability only during declare blockers step, and only if Eternal Second isn't blocking and is untapped.
"This duel is unfair - my primary is clearly no match for you. Satisifaction must still be gained, but I will fight in his place." - Introductory Remarks, Duel #83
2/4

I like what you're trying to do, but I don't like that it's indestructible and that you can just activate the ability as many times as you want while waiting for the others to resolve. Together, they just make an irremovable roadblock. I'm not going to overly penalise you for this, because the fix is very easy, but do pay more attention to your wording.
tmich
Eternal Second
Enchantment(R)

Is this a Quicken? A one-shot Leyline of Anticipation? What is it supposed to be? I'm a bit confused.
vlord

Eternal Second

Instant (MR)

Until end of turn, each other phase apart from the end phase becomes the current phase. (The phases are beginning, precombat main, combat, postcombat main and end.)

That's bizarre, but it's gotta a weird quirky charm to it.
AzureShade
Eternal Second 
Instant
"Alum wisked himself away to the future, forgetting that the elves of Senvel Forest were agelss; giving them centuries to plan for his return." - Tale of Alum the Foolish

That's pretty cute, but hella narrow.
Dudibus
Eternal Second
Enchantment

I never really liked cards that need to explicitly mention the stack.

Two contestants are tied for highest mark, but I proclaim Fenix. winner of this round!
Nothing really matters.
Anyone can see.
Burning-Blood Berzerker
Creature - Centaur Berzerker
Trample.
Burning-Blood Berzerker cannot be equipped.
Whenever Burning-Blood Berzerker deals combat damage to a player, put that many +1/+1 counters on Burning-Blood Berzerker.
"He's completely out of control!  I could use more like him." -- Barbarran, Gruul Commander
3/3
Hearthwood Firestocker
Creature Treefolk (U)
Reach

, Hearthwood Firestocker gets +1/+0 until end of turn

2/4
object width="300" height="100" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000">
Eternal Second 

Instant

It's modeled after Seedtime.

Round 1 Grades
Edacade
Eternal Second
Instant

That's cool, though I don't really understand what's the purpose of the "if it's countered clause".
Cold_Articuno
Eternal Second
Sorcery

If were drinking something, I would've done a spit take at seeing "sorcery attached to a player." I get what you're trying to do, but there's gotta be a better way of doing.
Kenku
Eternal Second
Creature - Knight (C)
Soulbound

2/2

I would've liked it more if the ability made the creature it's paired with stronger to drive home the concept it is second, but it's cool anyway.
Fenix
Eternal Second
Instant

That's very clever and subtle. I love it.
ConfusedAsUsual
Eternal Second -
Sorcery

Can cause a lot of memory issues, and it doesn't overly wow me.
Taramoor
Eternal Second

Enchantment

phases next turn.

That's very wordy and complicated, but a cool card is hiding in there, somwhere.
magicpablo666

Eternal Second
Instant
Draw a card.

I'm not even sure how that's supposed to work.
Koridian
Eternal Second
Instant
Split second
Proliferate.

I get why you might want to put a -1/-1 counter on, but not why this card is called Eternal Second.
an_endless_epidemic
Eternal Second

Enchantment

Permanents cannot tap.

That's pretty novel and amusing.
ulyth
Eternal Second

Enchantment - Curse (M)
Enchant player.

This is very cool. I like how you can potentially play it on yourself to sclupt a perfect hand, or abuse upkeep triggers, but 5 mana should be enough to make it powerful and not broken.
Altimis

Eternal Second --
Enchantment (R)

So, it's like the regular version of Staying Power? It's cool, though memory issues.
Glasir
Eternal Second
Enchantment -- Aura

Enchant creature

Simple, but nice.
febbstalicious42

Eternal Second -- 
Enchantment - Aura

The second ability is cool, but I don't understand why it's tacked onto a pacifism. You've already gotten rid of the creature, why keep bothering? I doesn't help that I didn't really get the flavour text.
3-7-15-1-292
Eternal Second
Creature - Human Soldier
2/4

I like what you're trying to do, but I don't like that it's indestructible and that you can just activate the ability as many times as you want while waiting for the others to resolve. Together, they just make an irremovable roadblock. I'm not going to overly penalise you for this, because the fix is very easy, but do pay more attention to your wording.
tmich
Eternal Second
Enchantment(R)

Is this a Quicken? A one-shot Leyline of Anticipation? What is it supposed to be? I'm a bit confused.
vlord

Eternal Second

Instant (MR)

That's bizarre, but it's gotta a weird quirky charm to it.
AzureShade
Eternal Second 
Instant

Dudibus
Eternal Second
Enchantment

I never really liked cards that need to explicitly mention the stack.

Two contestants are tied for highest mark, but I proclaim Fenix. winner of this round!

You missed a few people....

I don't think so... they are jsut under the last sblock
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Actually, I ddn't. They're in the last sblock. For some reason it's not working properly, and I'm trying to fix it.
Nothing really matters.
Anyone can see.
Actually, I ddn't. They're in the last sblock. For some reason it's not working properly, and I'm trying to fix it.

Yeah, I found it.

Forest Berserker -- :RM::GM::GM:
Creature - Treefolk (U)

When Forest Berserker enters the battlefield, exile a forest you control.
Haste

4 / 2
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
On Fenix's submission, does something that gains suspend and is suspended require to have counters, or can they indefiniately be suspended as his card implies. Fantastic submission, by the way. 
Looking through the submissions so far, I see way too many creatures. So, in the spirit of being different just because I can, I give you:

Warbeast Roar
Instant
Until end of turn, target creature you control gains trample and gets +1/+1 for each other creature you control and other creatures you control get +1/+1.

Also, commenting on my round 1 comment: The "draw a card" trigger was added just before I hit send because I couldn't help but think that 9 mana was a bit too much just to have a turn in the middle of a turn (and 8 is too little), so I added a psuedo-cantrip that only happens if the spell gets countered. It put my mind at ease, so I didn't put any more thought into it.

Rules Advisor from 8-26-09 to 1-31-14, reinstated (reactivated?) on 9-24-14 (been seeing more FNM, prerelease, and release events as of late)
Joined the crowd and got an Avatar from zammm's Avatar Workshop on 5-6-2012

Khans of Tarkir Clan Quiz
After three iterations of taking the quiz, it says each time that I'm Temur, the clan. Which is funny because the dual-color tests still yield the same two results as before.

That "Dual Colors" personality test thing
IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20806.jpg)

I am Black/Green

I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best, I am resilient and tenacious; at worst, I'm uncontrollable and destructive.

Oh, but wait, there were multiple answers that fit my thoughts to some questions. What colors did they say I was?

IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20801.jpg)

I am Blue/Green

I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

Foothills Stalker
Creature - Goblin Warrior
If you control three or more forests you may play Foothills Stalker without paying its mana cost.
First strike, hexproof
3/2
Strike without warning, disappear to the trees.

Quotes: 

Show
magicpablo666 wrote:
These cards are Ball Tightening.
I_forget_who_dammit wrote:
Perfect originality is overrated and often ugly. The best and most beautiful cards I've ever seen were clearly inspired by something else. Cards are not entirely unlike living organisms in this regard. All the good ones are a result of long evolution; the 'original' ones are either monocellular or mutant aberrations.
ColonialDragons wrote:
The weird part is reaching over the table, grabbing a card from their hand, and just staring slowly back at them, awkwardly, as you slide their voice of resurgence slowly into your pants.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Graveborn are strictly better than Zombies. I mean, look at that wicked beard. You try growing that when your dead. And I know aging fellows who are suffering from Male Pattern Baldness, who would kill for a Mop like Ribsy's over there.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Hey Dudibus, I can't take you seriously until you take your shirt off!
cats_and_me wrote:
I'm just stating what I think is their opinion! :/
Gruul Vandal

Creature--Giant

Trample

When ~ deals combat damage to a player, it deals that much damage to target creature that player controls. 3/2

"They celebrate destruction with more destruction."
--Teysa, Orzhov scion
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Stampeding Boars

Creature - Boar

Trample

Pay :rgm::rgm::rgm: and discard this
from your hand - Target attacking
creature gets +4/+4 and has
Trample until end of turn.

4/4
Growth Through Ash | :R::G::G:
Sorcery
Sacrifice three lands. Search your library for up to three basic Forest cards and up to three basic Mountain cards and put them onto the battlefield tapped.
"The eruption of Mt. Orbsagh allowed for far more growth than the forest ever provided alone."
My Commander decks! http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29942477/Endrek_Sahr,_Master_of_Disaster http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29942329/*Rumbling_Stomach_Noises*_Guildpact_Borborygmos_Deck
Growth Through Ash | :R::G::G:
Sorcery
Sacrifice three lands. Search your library for up to three basic Forest cards and up to three basic Mountain cards and put them onto the battlefield tapped.
"The eruption of Mt. Orbsagh allowed for far more growth than the forest ever provided alone."

Yeah, six lands on turn 4. That's in no way broken.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Mana Drugger
Creature - Centaur Shaman
Trample
Whenever Mana Drugger deals damage to a player, you may shuffle up to six basic mountain and/or forest cards you own from outside the game into that player's library. That player gains ownership of those cards.
3/3
[spoiler is this right?] Eternal Second

Enchantment - Curse (M)
Enchant player.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

So basically you draw your whole library like ad neuseam (say if you don't have to discard - reliquery tower). At the end of your last extra turn, exile 7 cards so you can take a full turn. And do whatever you need. O_O
What am i missing. I swear when i check back, there's probably something i horribly misread.
[/spoiler]

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
Sign In to post comments