Stuffy Doll Question.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm in the middle of a game with a friend who has two Stuffy Doll.  On the Board I have Wolfir Silverheart and Geist Trappers that are soulbond.  I took a full swing with Wolfir and Geist and threw Overrun on them.  So this is where the question comes in.  He blocked both creatures with stuffy doll, but they have trample, and even though he's indestructable, he can only take 1 point of damage correct?  

Also, as far as his ability goes, since he can only take one damage, I only recieve one damage? 
You're correct, even though the doll is indestructible, it only neeeds 1 point of damage to "die" and the rest will trample through.

Other examples include Fog Bank and Guard Gomazoa in which creatures trample through.
Decks I run
Show
I currently run a deck for Standard, Modern, Commander and Legacy. For standard, I have a typical, horribly budget Rakdos Deck Wins. For Modern, I have a B/G/U/W Draw-go Reanimator featuring my favorite creature, Wurmcoil Engine. For Legacy, I'm trying too hard to break Pyromancer Ascension. I also run a Naya Zoo with all the oldies. For Commander/EDH, I'm running The Mimeoplasm. A little morals thing about me, I like winning through combos, but not infinitely. However quiet, I am a Christian, so feel free to tell me you are too, it's always a relief.
How to be saved?
Show
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved and your house. Book of Acts 16:31
Cheers!
you have to assign 1 point of damage to each doll
you can assign the remaining damage to him, or to the dolls, if you want to for some reason

the dolls will only reflect how much damage they have taken, most likely 1 each
proud member of the 2011 community team
Each stuffy doll will absorb 1 damage (dealing 1 damage per doll to you). the rest goes through to your opponent.

"Of course I'm sure I've gone mad. The little man who crawled out of my eye was quite clear on this."

Sign In to post comments