Jund Control

10 posts / 0 new
Last post

Worry only about the current. Think about the rest. And you wont have to worry.

Ok so the two decks I think would be hardest are the annoying human decks, so I have human and human tokens and any fast aggro decks mainboarded.
My sideboard is vs thragtusk/armada worm token and control decks.

That being said any thoughts? Id like some feedback

Mana bloom is deceptive, it looks like cool ramp, but it just gives one extra per turn. where Farseek gives one forever, and seeing as you have them, bloom is just out of place. The rest looks pretty good, maybe consider testing Mizzium mortars, it's a good card and from my experience, is often just as efficient or even moreso than Bonfire. I mean,yes, bonfire for miracle is great, but mortars is reliable and hits hard.

True story I wanted to get rid of mana bloom anyway..

mizzium mortars isnt good in this deck, my red is too limited to ever cast the overload..

need the rest of the sideboard

whoops, thought I saw crypts in there,my bad. Though I would consider more red.
whoops, thought I saw crypts in there,my bad. Though I would consider more red.

why more red? what would it be for? Mizzium mortars does not really fit the theme and red is not too strong to begin with.

plus I plan on abusing instant speed removal in this deck as much as possible, considering that once I have the creature dominance I can save all my mana for thier turn, either flip my huntmaster or use removal if needed, then the rest of my mana being used by my shaman and olivia at the end of turn, or at combat.

Bump to talk about sharpened pitchfork

I think its a beast equpiment for this deck, makes Nighthawk unbeatable and makes my huntmaster take out thragtusks

yea man I hear runechanters pike kicks ass with deathrite shaman. You must be pro!! Id rather have the 1 less mana cost to equip than the +x anything