ICD-Lend

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
A new concept I came up with. Basically it's Donate for red:

Lend

Instant

Untap target permanent you control. Target player gains control of it and it has haste until end of turn.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
A new concept I came up with. Basically it's Donate for red:

Lend

Instant

Untap target permanent you control. Target player gains control of it and it has haste until end of turn.

"Target opponent gains control of it until end of turn. It gains haste."
Haste forever so when you get it back you can use it. I approve.
@Jessica: I was afraid my wording was wrong. (As an aside, I knew it had to be an instant in order to work right, even though Donate is a sorcery.)

@ChaosLight: Well, haste only works for one turn.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
I like how this gives non-creatures haste. That's pretty cool. You should put this in the set that you probably aren't making(?):

Patient Blow
Instant
Destroy target permanent with Haste.

"Let's not be- and so on. . .

See, then you could play RW, and Lend something to your opponent, and then you could destroy their temporary something. Awesome, right!?

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
@Jessica: I was afraid my wording was wrong. (As an aside, I knew it had to be an instant in order to work right, even though Donate is a sorcery.)

Everytime it switches control it become relevant again. So your opponent can use it on his or her turn, then you can use it when you get it back.
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!

Everytime it switches control it become relevant again. So your opponent can use it on his or her turn, then you can use it when you get it back.

"Target player gains control of target permanent you control until end of turn. Untap that permanent. It gains haste until the beginning of your next turn."

Should that work?
Known as Blitzer on most forums. Despite the username, I am male. Both sex AND gender.
Just let it keep haste, its cool and I love memory issues.
"Target player gains control of target permanent you control until end of turn. Untap that permanent. It gains haste until the beginning of your next turn."

Should that work?

It would also work with durations "...until end of turn," "until that player loses control of it," "until a player loses control of it," and "until it becomes tapped."

Rules Advisor from 8-26-09 to 1-31-14 (haven't been able to attend any FNMs or prereleases for 18 months now, no sense maintaining RA status)
Joined the crowd and got an Avatar from zammm's Avatar Workshop on 5-6-2012

Khans of Tarkir Clan Quiz
After three iterations of taking the quiz, it says each time that I'm Temur, the clan. Which is funny because the dual-color tests still yield the same two results as before.

That "Dual Colors" personality test thing
IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20806.jpg)

I am Black/Green

Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!

Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best, I am resilient and tenacious; at worst, I'm uncontrollable and destructive.

Oh, but wait, there were multiple answers that fit my thoughts to some questions. What colors did they say I was?

IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20801.jpg)

I am Blue/Green

I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

Haste forever so when you get it back you can use it. I approve.

You can use it when you get it back anyway.

You get it back at the end of their turn. This means you have it at the start of your turn. This means it can tap and attack.