ICD - Pigsy, the Idiot

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Continuing on my one drop saga.

Pigsy, the Sloth
Legendary Creature - Boar Warrior
~ doesn't untap during your untap phase.
At the beginning of your upkeep, uptap ~ if you have untapped another creature this turn.
~ can't untap if no other creatures is untapping.
~ can only untap when another creature you control untaps.
He's tolerant but lazy.
3/3

It's kinda red... but then red already had its one drop.
And don't worry, he will appear again as a nonidiot.

EDIT. It's wordy but it's clear. 

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
Pigsy, the Nonidiot?

Cause I would totally EDH that shit.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
"This creature can't untap alone." That's nice and that's not green.. Remember that Nettle Sentinel's ability didn't count as drawback, it counted as interesting advantage that's hard to handle..
"This creature can't untap alone." That's nice and that's not green.. Remember that Nettle Sentinel's ability didn't count as drawback, it counted as interesting advantage that's hard to handle..

I like this. thanks. 

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
Wait, I'm not sure if that's proper wording, it's just something that I said to myself.. Yeah, I would also use that wording myself if I designed such a card, but I don't know if that works and won't cause problems..
The only concern I have with that wording is, does it count non-creature permanents? If so, you just printed a better Wild Nacatl.
Etiamnunc sto, etiamsi caelum ruat.
The only concern I have with that wording is, does it count non-creature permanents? If so, you just printed a better Wild Nacatl.

yeah was thinking the same thing... you need to stick a non-land in there, but I don't think it can be done with the "can't untap alone" wording, as good as that sounds

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
damn. that's a weird slip. how's either of this line now?

I know there's a way this creature can see other creatures untapping while in the midst of it being untapped at the same time... like can't attack alone ... there must be a way... i just need to know how to word it.

I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
~ can't be untapped alone.
If another creature you control would become untapped, you may untap ~ with it.

This my brush up based on what it looks like you're focusing on.

IMAGE(http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1c/Spr_4p_389.png)

Needs more robots
Combo wording:

~ doesn't untap during your untap step.
Whenever another creature you control becomes untapped, untap ~.

Decent wording:

~ doesn't untap during your untap step.
At the beginning of your upkeep, untap ~ if you untapped another creature this turn.

Awesome wording:

Untap ~ during your untap step as though it was another creature. (It can't untap if you control no other creatures.)

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

Sign In to post comments