Quicksilver Thoughts - Non-Blue Counters

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Countercall
Instant [Rare]
Target spell's controller may counter it. If they don't, you may put a creature card with converted mana cost three or less from your hand onto the battlefield.
Bait and switch taken to a whole new level.

Counterblood
Instant [Rare]
Target spell's controller may counter it. If they don't, each player loses X life.
The Laughing Ones offer their enemies a choice between pain and suffering.

Counterflare
Instant [Rare]
Target spell's controller may counter it. If they don't, add to your mana pool.
Some Izzet duelists have discovered that if you twist a spell in just the right fashion, you can use it to create even greater sorceries.

Countersurge
Instant [Rare]
Target spell's controller may counter it. If they don't, put three +1/+1 counters on each creature you control.
Adversity has the curious quality of strengthening faith.
Dramatic Entrance says you can put any creature onto the battlefield no problem.

Molten Influence also says your black counter spell is very unimpressive.

red one is sad coz' you likely need an instant to go with it, or a few instants that adds up to 6 : (

only the white one creates this urgency to make them lose their spell. Then white doesn't do mass pump like that. Should be a green spell.

P.s. feel free use the unless template on molten influence.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]