B/R Vamps

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I don't really use black in my decks.  I normally use white, red, blue, and artifacts.  However, I feel as if I should make something with black. So might as well go with vampires.

Btw this is both Standard and Budget, its around $30 right now... so no Vampire Nocturnus, Bloodline Keeper or anything expensive like those.  I might trade for some of those but I will not include them for now.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Cheaper removal would be good for helping your guys get through and rack up +1/+1 counters. The deck could really use some burn like Searing Spear.
Cheaper removal would be good for helping your guys get through and rack up +1/+1 counters. The deck could really use some burn like Searing Spear.

Uh... Sideboard.
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Yeah, I'm saying it should be mainboard. Having access to removal that doubles as direct damage is great for an aggro deck.
Sign In to post comments