A Few issues

The new playtest package still has some problems:

- too low health at level 1 ( a flat size bonus could resolve this easily) [ my players refused to start al level 1 because of this]
- monsters have no symmetry with players: too low attack and some  strange abilities no one can identify from their aspect or attitude (multiattack in particular should not be given to an orc leader for no clear reason).
Hey,

This isn't really a session report, so I'm going to move it to Playtest Packet Discussion.

Thanks!

Monica

Monica

Wizards of the Coast Online Community Coordinator

A friendly dragon.

Getting to Know Your Magic Online Client

Basic Dungeons & Dragons FREE

Personally I welcome the return of low hit points for level 1 characters, it brings back the sense of danger during combat at that level. A situation where a single hit can make an impact on the dynamic of the encounter is preferable to me than a high hit point slugfest.
Personally I welcome the return of low hit points for level 1 characters, it brings back the sense of danger during combat at that level. A situation where a single hit can make an impact on the dynamic of the encounter is preferable to me than a high hit point slugfest.

I think everyone agrees that the current model nor the 4e model are optimal. Finding a balance between the two is what they need, but hard to do. It's up to the developers, and maybe a little prayer
My two copper.