Lost all unlocks

6 posts / 0 new
Last post

Today when I logged into the game, I found out all my progress was deleted. I didn't connect from another computer or anything, it just happened randomly. It's a probably issue with the stupid steam cloud system. When I tried to write to steam support, I could not log into my account in browser to write the complain, it says my acount does not exist (while my steam client is online...).  

What can I do to get my unlocks back? I have 84% of all achievments, so it has to be obvious to anyone that I had them. Anyone experienced this?

Theres a thread about losing saves its happened to ALOT of people only thing you can do is hit up those suntail hawks.

Never ever use cloud it is the worst invention since salad flavoured bacon
I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best
Well thats great, I am done with this game and stupid steam forever.
Well thats great, I am done with this game and stupid steam forever.

always upload your local files to the cloud, never download them.  and definitely post your issue into that thread.  Wizards_sean will make it right.  I lost mine and he made up for it.

On forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisp..., someone has posted a save that works for everyone that unlocks all. No idea if it actually works as I've never used it, but you can give that a try: the worst it can do is whipe out your actual save without the ability to restore it, but that has already happened.

Today when I logged into the game, I found out all my progress was deleted. I didn't connect from another computer or anything, it just happened randomly. It's a probably issue with the stupid steam cloud system. When I tried to write to steam support, I could not log into my account in browser to write the complain, it says my acount does not exist (while my steam client is online...).  

What can I do to get my unlocks back? I have 84% of all achievments, so it has to be obvious to anyone that I had them. Anyone experienced this?

I'm sorry you experienced this issue, muhammadSR, but the best place to post about this problem is in the existing Saved Progress Loss thread. Since you're playing on Steam/PC, you should also read this post within that thread detailing a couple methods for solving and preventing the problem from happening. If you would, please send me a private message afterward and let me know if you had any success.

Locking this thread as a duplicate.

Sean Gibbons

Associate Community Manager

Official MTG Twitter: @Wizards_Magic Official MTGO Twitter: @MagicOnline