Dear WotC Please take my money

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
So I got hooked on D&D and decided to subscribe to the D&D insider. $9.95 per month yes please. I put in my credit card info and hit submit got a "Payment Authorization Failed" message. That's wierd I thought knowing there was plenty of money in the account. So I tried paypal same thing, I tried a debit card same thing. So I called the supporrtt number got a realy nice guy who asked some questions looked for some answers and came back with call Digital River they are the company that handles the online transactions. So I called digital river they said my bank was probably blocking them. So I called the bank they said nope we don't even see the transaction coming through from digital river. Welp I thought try again...same thing open a support ticket with both WotC and Digital River. Niether one seemed to care or be able to care or fix the issue. Anyway I am putting this up here hoping that someone from Wizards we see see this and decide that taking my money would be a good long term business plan. If not I hear pathfinder is real dope.
Hello ninjadru and welcome to the DDi boards. That's really unfortunate that you're not able to subscribe to DDi.

I suggest you contact Custimer Services and explain to them your situation in writing like you did here. Hopefully they will be able to resolve this issue.

Good luck

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter