Wolverhampton, UK - Seeking roleplayers for weekly campaigns, D&D + others

4 posts / 0 new
Last post

I am seeking roleplaying gamers to potentially game in Wolverhampton on a weekly basis on a week night (likely Wednesday or Thursday but its open for discussion).

Participation would be on a campaign by campaign basis (so no one has to play in a campaign, setting or system they don't want to) and I tend to prefer campaigns that last around 6 months of real time (though am open to longer campaigns if people want).

My primary game of interest is Dungeons & Dragons, both 3.5 and 4th editions (I am also playtesting D&D Next) with the Eberron, Dark Sun and Freeport settings; so I am mainly hoping to meet players willing to play in, or GM, those systems and settings.

However, I am interested in playing / running short campaigns in other systems as well if people are interested including:

FATE (Starblazer Adventures, Legends of Anglerre, Kerberos Club)
Mutants & Masterminds 2nd Edition (Freedom City setting)
Star Wars d20 Revised Core Rules
Savage Worlds (Deadlands, Mars, Thrilling Tales)
Mongoose Runequest (Glorantha: The Second Age)
Mongoose Traveller (Spinward Marches)
World of Darkness (Vampire: The Requiem)
Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space
James Bond
Fading Suns 2nd Edition

I would prefer to meet any prospective players for a drink (pub or cafe) and chat first to see if we get on and share a similar playstyle.

Even if you're not into D&D but would be up for one of the other games listed above I would be interested to meet so I can potentially get in touch if and when I run one of those games.

If you're interested please reply on this forum thread or PM me. I am also a co-organiser of the West Midlands Roleplayers and Gaming Meetup Group so if you want you can join and RSVP to any of my meetups there too.

Cheers!

Grant Erswell

R Grant Erswell Geek in wolf's clothing
Hi my name is jack and i want to start playing D&D 4th edition but finding it hard to find peoppe to play with i have never played  and i was woundering if u need or would take me on as a new player i live in wolverhampton if you are intrested plz email me on js_seall@hotmail.co.uk
Hi Jack!

I have noticed that you have requested to join the Meetup group and I will approve that shortly.

I have just started running a Star Wars game using FATE and so am not actively running a D&D 4e game at the moment but some other members are (though you may need to travel further afield).

I do run the occassional Dungeon Delve game though using D&D 4e (a one night game playing through a three encounter dungeon) so look out for those.

Cheers!

Grant 
R Grant Erswell Geek in wolf's clothing
I'm in Telford and I'm looking to get together a 4e campaign if you are still interested Jack?
Sign In to post comments