Curse of Undeath

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
As they reveal more of the minis I get more excited!  The Lich and Kyuss look awesome.  Anyone know how many of each miniature is in the set?

I see alot of abilities in there.  Int, Cha, Con...  I wonder what the bulk of the cards will be?
Well, all the sets for now have had some support INT character in it but none of them have been INT based. This could be the first set with a decent amount of INT characters, and I expect CON to be common (for the dumb, everlasting undead hordes) and maybe some more CHA. Hopefully at least one Evil WIS character to play around with. DEX and STR are probably not in the cards.
Not looking good for WIS so far.  The Lich and Kyuss are INT/CHA, Gravehound DEX/CON, and the Lancer is CON.  Maybe the Vampire will be WIS?
Im kinda disappointed that there is no Death priest type character in this set.  Still can wait for this set.  The undead is the faction Ive been waiting for.

I hear as far as Cards go they are going to be mostly CON and CHA, but I have to agree WIS seems to be lacking in all decks pretty much.  
Im kinda disappointed that there is no Death priest type character in this set.  Still can wait for this set.  The undead is the faction Ive been waiting for.

I hear as far as Cards go they are going to be mostly CON and CHA, but I have to agree WIS seems to be lacking in all decks pretty much.  

Yea, this is the set I've been waiting for as well.  Anyone know how many creatures of each type are in this set?

I bet Blood of Gruumsh is going to have alot if WIS in it.  Seems like it is in the name, evil priests of Gruumsh!  
I just answered my own question.  I counted up the creatures on the image of the set and there are two skeletons and two zombies.  One of each other creature.  That cemented my thought to pre-order two sets.  I have a feeling this is going to be my favorite set so far.
Sign In to post comments