Corpsejack Counters, Need Serious Help!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Here's my deck that revolves around Corpsejack pumping out counters. I've playtested it fairly extensively and have lost almost every single game. I rarely get a chance to play Corpsejack and when I do he doesn't seem to do much. I'm considering just scrapping this deck altogether. I've also subbed some Altar's Reaps in there for a few games but they didn't help much.

What about blessing of nature or increasing savagery?  
You need to decide if you're going ramp or aggro. Either way throw in 4 evolving wild for mana fixing and farseek for acceleration/fixing.

For ramp
Try focusing on green and then splash black... Have you thought about Predator Ooze with t4/t3 menace that's a 3/3 indestructible attacker that's only going to get bigger... add more rancor for additional cackles. Triumph of Ferocity allows for additional card draw. Lifegain cards such as Thragtusk and Disciple of Bolas allows you to survive to the late game. Be careful about overextending your hand into sweepers (don't play everything asap...leave some tricks and creatures just in case)

For agro
Revenge of the hunted works well with alpha strikes to finish off your opponent. Else I would probably just suggest less expensive creatures at no higher than 5 cmc.
Have you considered Death's Presence? It appears like it would do well since you are wanting your creatures to die.
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/12.jpg)

What do I see you ask? I see dead people, all of them burned to a crisp... I was bored.
What about blessing of nature or increasing savagery?  

This
I am White/Green
I am White/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with