3x Elite Inquisitor
3x Silverblade Paladin
3x Geist of Saint Traft
2x Lyev Skyknight

2x Faith's Shield
2x Divine Deflection
3x Detention Sphere
4x Spectral Flight

Obviously WW decks are now missing the best piece Honor of the Pure, but it still seems to be a competitive archetype without.
War Falcon has actually surprised me in testing. The only non soldier/knight card is itself and the Geist, making it pretty easy for him to attack, and very nicely when i drop the turn 2 Knight of Glory. I prefer its flying evasion over running , but i have not had the chance to test extensively. I'm unsure if Dryad Militant deserves a main board position, but in my testing I've played mostly against various control builds so it has earned its spot so far. Elite Inquisitor seems to have finally found a home with zombies being so strong and with Olivia Voldaren certain to see much more play now that the meta is lacking clones. Geist of Saint Traft is too good not to include in the build, but only being a 2/2 on his own i felt he was too fragile so the addition of the 4 Spectral Flight are specifically for him.
Faith's Shield is very useful here with dodging kill spells, getting my creatures past blockers and even protecting them from Bonfire of the Damned.
Divine Deflection is a trickery card. I can prevent the damage for some of my creatures against bonfires, allows me to alpha strike and still have my creatures live or even leave myself defenseless and claim the surprise win.

I'm just a little scared that I am running too few 1 drops and maybe too many 3 drops. I ran a WW deck about a year ago with the inclusion of Honor of the pure, but with this new meta being so fast I'm unsure if this can be viable enough for FNM.
Also the SB is a work in progress still. Looking for critiques/suggestions, as i know i have probably looked past better options.
I will say this... Rogue's Passage! No one is running this land yet... and it is amazing, I would say 1-2 copies in your deck, works amazing with geist (I know because I am running my Wright stuff bant an used it devastatingly on last friday's FNM) otherwise I like the deck overall and it could be very good. The other card that I have looked at an even played around with is Slayer of the Wicked (from innistrad) he's a 3/2 4 drop but likes to kill zombies, vamps an werewolves, I would say at most 2 in the sideboard would be good if you have a zombie/vampire/werewolves infested metagame. 
This is a top-16 deck from the SCG Open this weekend:

// Lands
2 [UNH] Island
13 [UNH] Plains
4 [M12] Glacial Fortress
4 [DIS] Hallowed Fountain

// Creatures
4 [INN] Champion of the Parish
3 [INN] Elite Inquisitor
4 [M13] Knight of Glory
4 [RTR] Precinct Captain
2 [AVR] Riders of Gavony
4 [AVR] Silverblade Paladin
2 [M13] Sublime Archangel
4 [M12] War Falcon
3 [INN] Geist of Saint Traft

// Spells
3 [INN] Feeling of Dread
2 [INN] Spectral Flight
2 [M13] Ajani, Caller of the Pride

// SIDEBOARD
2 [AVR] Nearheath Pilgrim
1 [AVR] Riders of Gavony
3 [INN] Bonds of Faith
2 [RTR] Rootborn Defenses
4 [RTR] Syncopate
3 [DKA] Thalia, Guardian of Thraben

Personally, I'd make a few changes to this list. First, I'd be running a couple of Moorland Haunt just because. I'd also run the Thalia's MD because they're so strong in a deck with low spell counts. Finally, I'd be running 4 Cavern of Souls just because you can.
This is a top-16 deck from the SCG Open this weekend:

// Lands
2 [UNH] Island
13 [UNH] Plains
4 [M12] Glacial Fortress
4 [DIS] Hallowed Fountain

// Creatures
4 [INN] Champion of the Parish
3 [INN] Elite Inquisitor
4 [M13] Knight of Glory
4 [RTR] Precinct Captain
2 [AVR] Riders of Gavony
4 [AVR] Silverblade Paladin
2 [M13] Sublime Archangel
4 [M12] War Falcon
3 [INN] Geist of Saint Traft

// Spells
3 [INN] Feeling of Dread
2 [INN] Spectral Flight
2 [M13] Ajani, Caller of the Pride

// SIDEBOARD
2 [AVR] Nearheath Pilgrim
1 [AVR] Riders of Gavony
3 [INN] Bonds of Faith
2 [RTR] Rootborn Defenses
4 [RTR] Syncopate
3 [DKA] Thalia, Guardian of Thraben

Personally, I'd make a few changes to this list. First, I'd be running a couple of Moorland Haunt just because. I'd also run the Thalia's MD because they're so strong in a deck with low spell counts. Finally, I'd be running 4 Cavern of Souls just because you can.

I'm not entirely too convinced Riders of Gavony has a spot in the main board. I had 2 in the SB as it will do great against zombies and other tribal decks, but it seems that U/W and American control brews are just as popular. Looks like Feeling of Dread makes the Captain look better and get the damage thru easier. I'll try to include Thalia, Guardian of Thraben MB. Thanks Indigo, I had no idea something similar to my deck already did that good at an SCG event.
Alright i was finally able to make it out to the shop and playtest tonight. Here's an updated list

4x Glacial Fortress
4x Hallowed Fountain
3x Cavern of Souls
1x Moorland Haunt
11x Plains

4x War Falcon
4x Champion of the Parish
4x Precinct Captain
3x Knight of Glory
3x Elite Inquisitor
3x Geist of Saint Traft
3x Silverblade Paladin
2x Lyev Skyknight
1x Sublime Archangel

3x Spectral Flight
2x Feeling of Dread
2x Faith's Shield
3x Detention Sphere

Played against R/B aggro, mono red aggro and Jund Midrange tonight and didn't lose a round. It went surprisingly good, even when i got stuck with only 2 mana on the board. With the addition of Feeling of Dread to the deck i decided to replace Dryad Militant since it hurt me in that sense, still debating on if he should go to the side or not. Champion of the Parish feels better now with the rotation of Vapor Snag, Doom Blade etc. so he can actually stick around a little longer and gain more counters. It seems once Geist and Spectral Flight resolves that is the match. It seems my meta has a lack of zombies, at the moment, so i might bring in Thalia, Guardian of Thraben mainboard and put Knight of Glory into the side. I'll still be testing and tweaking soke more, but as of right now are there any thoughts/suggestions?
In a world full of Zombies, Angels, Humans, Vampires, and Werewolves..... and Spirits you have tonnes of Great Targets for Riders of Gavony. So I can see why its main board. It can just hose some decks outright!