One is Insufficient - A Detektazoline Contest

390 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello YMtC. We are Detektazoline.

We will be running a short contest based on this whim we are currently riding.

If this new form has taught us anything, it is that to be alone is to suffer defeat. By leaving individuality behind, a new creature is born, best of each of the poor personalities that midwived us.

This contest is for any who wish to join us in this form.

Submissions will only be accepted from gestalt entities of two users. We will be checking to ensure that users are willingly selected and not merely assimilated without their knowledge.

We will comment and rank. We will not be incorrect.

1) Immediate disqualification will be the result if a gestalt user uses a singular pronoun when referring to itself.
2) The card must be a hybrid planeswalker, to demonstrate the profound change and power that comes from waking as more than the inferior one.

One is Insufficient.
I am incomplete, I require augmentation.
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
No

I'd join you - but I wouldn't want to taint you with my scent. . .

Just kidding. There aren't many people with whom I'd be very compatible, I think.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.

I'd join you - but I wouldn't want to taint you with my scent. . .

Just kidding. There aren't many people with whom I'd be very compatible, I think.

Psssh... All the people compatible with me shipped out of here awhile ago. Maybe Rag, although then all our cards would be bears.
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
I hear Altimis is a bear, or maybe it was a twink. And, I gave you feedback about your poetry. I thought we connected.

Either way, go write your Ravnica story.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Show
I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.
A real contest where two people work together would be great, we're not sure if this right here counts as one.. As you can tell from our username, we're multiple entities and so we can join, right? If not, anyone would like to join our team "cats_and_me and me" and win this contest because of missing opponents?
We would also like to join. 
SHUT UP, DENT.
I hear Altimis is a bear, or maybe it was a twink. And, I gave you feedback about your poetry. I thought we connected.

Altipablo666?

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
I'd be up for some "merging."

GM_Morgan? Jessica_Champion?

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
I wanted to make Devil_Mastery_Champion, but I couldn't bother.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

GM_Morgan? Jessica_Champion?

Ugh, now I feel unclean. Excuse me while I go wash my soul.
A real contest where two people work together would be great, we're not sure if this right here counts as one.. As you can tell from our username, we're multiple entities and so we can join, right? If not, anyone would like to join our team "cats_and_me and me" and win this contest because of missing opponents?

Winning by default is one way to win.

ConfusedCats_and_meAsUsual? 
Show
I am Red/White
I am Red/White
I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.

cats_confuse_me?

cats_confuse_me?

nice

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]

cats_confuse_me?

nice

Very nice.
Show
I am Red/White
I am Red/White
This contest seems like an excuse for hermaphrodite fetishes. Although I'm not sure how many females would be willing to fuse.
ewww... there's such a thing? wait i don't wanna knwo.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
This contest seems like an excuse for hermaphrodite fetishes. Although I'm not sure how many females would be willing to fuse.

Probably the same amount that enjoy petplay.
Real men hold shift. If everyone has their fingers in the pie, then someone is eating fingers.

Everything is a thing.
We do not understand this preoccupation with gender orientation for digital representations where gender is not necessary to operate.

We also see much meandering, but no fusion as yet.

Rule 34. No exceptions.

Assume every author you have ever read (and this includes nonfiction) has put a personal kink or two in his (or her, but it's more obvious when it's "his") work.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt

Rule 34. No exceptions.

Assume every author you have ever read (and this includes nonfiction) has put a personal kink or two in his (or her, but it's more obvious when it's "his") work.

What should I think about whilst reading A Brief History of Time?

139359831 wrote:

Rule 34. No exceptions.

Batman villains fused with medical professionals?

Altipablo666?

Magicmis, I think.

If'n you be willing?

Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Boys, boys - there's enough Pablo for everyone. I'll bond with you Altimis, though I have to tell you, I'm bonding with someone else as well - I think.

Magicmis it is.

What avatar do you want?

139359831 wrote:

Rule 34. No exceptions.

Stephen Hawking has a thing for singularities?

Rule 34. No exceptions.

Stephen Hawking has a thing for singularities?

This made my day.
Real men hold shift. If everyone has their fingers in the pie, then someone is eating fingers.
Boys, boys - there's enough Pablo for everyone. I'll bond with you Altimis, though I have to tell you, I'm bonding with someone else as well - I think.

Magicmis it is.

What avatar do you want?

I'm not too picky. You pick, and I'll say no later 8^p
Then we shall truly be one! Erm, two uh... twogether!
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
Are you saying that you wish to have this become our avatar? Why is our mindmeld incomplete?
I don't know what is going on, but I want to play.
To clarify the great Detektazoline, to enter in this contest, you must have a hybrid MUP, accessible by both constituents. Detektazoline will be checking this.

Then, your newfound power may post an entry.

That is literally all this contest is.
Our mindmeld is compleat. Our power is overwhelming. Our glory is shy of equivalence to that of the Storm Crow!
We. Are. Magicmis!
Want to enter this contest, Imi? We can be "Imidetektor".
Sounds tempting, though I'm not sure I've any personality aspects left to give.
Perhaps like you could contribute some doubt to the Imitektor hybrid? 

"Go, then. There are other worlds than these." -- Stephen King, The Gunslinger

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

I'll contribute the "beyond reasonable".

That said, I'm already anticipating the fusion of Imitektor and Detektazoline.
Sign In to post comments