DLCR: Worldfire

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Another M13 card to rate...

Worldfire

Show

5.0: First pick no matter what pack.
4.5: First pick pack 1.
4.0: I will strongly consider playing this as the only card of its color.
3.5: I feel a strong pull into this card’s color.
3.0: This card makes me want to play this color.
2.5: Several cards of this power level start to pull me to this color.
2.0: Should generally make the deck if in this color.
1.5: Decent filler.
1.0: 23rd card if you have to.
0.5: This card will sometimes be sideboarded in.
0.0: I will never put this card into my deck (main deck or after sideboarding).

I've seen a number of people try to use this card in there deck.  Never works and I don't think it ever will.  This just isn't a good limited card at all.

Discuss! 
The only real combo with this in limited invovles Oblivion Ring

And combos that rely on a really good removal card that you aren't likely to get many of and another card that you won't get another of as well as 9 mana, aren't really even combos.

0.0 for limited, cute constructed/casual card elsewhere.
Tolkein was a jerk. Seriously, what DM sends 9 Wraith Lords at a Lvl 2 party of Halflings. The only 'correct' way to play D&D is by whatever method is making the group you have at that session, have the most fun.
I love this card and I am never going to play it in Limited. .
Preparing for the M14 Prerelease - New article up! IN THE TANK - my very own blog for rambling about Magic!
The only real combo with this in limited invovles Oblivion Ring

And combos that rely on a really good removal card that you aren't likely to get many of and another card that you won't get another of as well as 9 mana, aren't really even combos.

0.0 for limited, cute constructed/casual card elsewhere.

I'd rather not be O-Ringing my own card for it to work.  However, this and Thragtusk is the combo I'd see in limited.  Still not playing it.  0.

Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

I've seen angels fall from blinding heights. But you yourself are nothing so divine. Just next in line.

191752181 wrote:
All I'm saying is, I don't really see how she goes around petrifying swords and boots and especially mirrors. How the heck does she beat a Panoptic Mirror? It makes no sense for artifacts either. Or enchantments, for that matter. "Well, you see, Jimmy cast this spell to flood the mountain, but then the gorgon just looked at the water really hard and it went away."
Is it even worth anything? 0 here, 9 mana to turn the game into a coin flip isn't a good enough value.