1x desolate lighthouse            

sb:
2x grixis charm
2x terminate
2x annul 
4x countryside crusher
3x spell snare
2x surgical extraction

im hoping to get some feed back on the deck so please post your thoughts or ideas
essentially it runs like any other delver deck, drop delver early protect him. 
im running demigod of revenge as a good finisher, he pairs well with faithless looting and desolate light house

im interested in trying out izzet charm, i find all three modes hold are relivant in this deck
the looting ability is looking really nice sice i often wish i could cast FL off turn, plus it helps us load up on demigods

splashing for a forth color is also a option if it seems worth it. not playing bob because of all the shock/find lands but open to shifting the mana base aswell                                      
gotta love feed back
I can attest to the strength of Izzet Charm in every deck my friends and I have tried it in so far, so I'd definitely recommend it here. If your looking for any more spot-destruction, Ravnica just brought us Dreadbore, which seems like it would fit here even though it's not an instant. The problem is, it's looking like a pretty tight list already. Not a lot of wiggle room, so I don't know what you would take out for either.
personally i would take out surgical extraction and put the 2 terminate's mainboard. i dont know why they r there in the first place.
volcanic fallout also is more of a sideboard card in my opinion it is able to kill all ur creatures besides demigod of revenge. scrap both for izzet charm.

other than that i lke the decklist.

and demigod might not be the best finisher. now that detention sphere and supreme verdictis in the format it's is not a good fiisher at all. u might feel happy that u have 20 power on teh field but they can cast an un-counterable wrath of god affect or take them all out with 3 mana with detention sphere
personally i would take out surgical extraction and put the 2 terminate's mainboard. i dont know why they r there in the first place.
volcanic fallout also is more of a sideboard card in my opinion it is able to kill all ur creatures besides demigod of revenge. scrap both for izzet charm.

other than that i lke the decklist.

and demigod might not be the best finisher. now that detention sphere and supreme verdictis in the format it's is not a good fiisher at all. u might feel happy that u have 20 power on teh field but they can cast an un-counterable wrath of god affect or take them all out with 3 mana with detention sphere

i have to agree with your statements on volcanic fallout and surgical extraction. will throw them in the sb for the izzet charm. i like extraction main board against alot of decks because it helps stifle multiple strategies, and is also a good target for snapcaster.

your comments on detention sphere and supreme verdict are not as swaying, sound more like a arguement against creatures in general. normally a single demigod hitting the board is enough to win as i've normally discarded 1 or 2.   
No problem. But just keep cards like detention sphere in mind on g2/g3 if they run the colors for it.
Also faithless looting would not be a too bad of a card here.
Opps didn't see it srry