Can anyone tell me what set this card is from? (Pic)

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've been sorting and organizing cards, and initially placed this into my 4th Edition set because of the date, but later noticed this card wasn't printed in 4th Edition... It's in German, but the English name is Roc of Kher Ridges. It's not the Internation CE or Revised, and I'm totally confuse. Any help would be much appreciate.

it is german revised.

<----- Loser.

Are you sure? Revised came out earlier than '95 though... You could be right, but I thought across the board, Revised didn't have dates listed on it.
Foreign 3rd edition came out a few years later, so they did have copyright dates at that time.
I'd say German 4th.

IIRC, German Revised shared the washed out colors of the American printing. The colors on this card are too vibrant for Revised.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

The card is Roc of Kher Ridges.  It wasn't in 4th.

Good point. 

I knew it was the Roc, but I forgot about it not being in 4th. Good catch.

So, it has to be German Revised.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

Ok, thank you guys. I wasn't aware that it came out a couple years later in Germany, and I was also thrown off by the color being darker. For some reason I have quite a few random German cards, so I'll have to look closer to determine sets now. Thanks again!
I've been sorting and organizing cards, and initially placed this into my 4th Edition set because of the date, but later noticed this card wasn't printed in 4th Edition... It's in German, but the English name is Roc of Kher Ridges. It's not the Internation CE or Revised, and I'm totally confuse. Any help would be much appreciate.

4th edition=)
EDIT: oh wait... Could be a wierd error thing 
Sign In to post comments