Three players looking to join/start a 3.5/4e game.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Like the title says myself and two friends that have been wanting to play D&D so badly having only just discovered through me the existence of being able to play this using various online programs like mapools. With their constant hounding I'm looking for any 3.5 or 4th edition games either just starting with open slots, or a DM willing to play a campaign. While my friends haven't played D&D, they are intelligent people who will easily pick up the rules and are creative role players while I have been playing D&D off and on for the last few years. If any DMs or groups are interested please contact me on skype under the name Sprigets . I hear to hear from people soon.
Have ever considered heard of PbP DnD.(<--Take a look at these threads,)

The positive part of playing in this format is it has less time dedication demands once your are in a game and overall has zero time restraint against your real life schedule.

Take a look and let me know what you think because I'm looking for three players.

Who/What Am I?
"I might have been a hmmm... eh-eh well, y'kno but, instead" I'm a fighter... --
peacekeepermedc.gif -- ...not a lover. This signature concept is from "http://www.pathguy.com/index2.htm"
html_removed
What I Doing Here?
@MTG Forums. Contestant: A Contest Like No Other hosted by Fakeartist. An Angelic Aspect In The Wild, Wild World Of The Mata Hari's Agency. @DnD Forums. Digital Artist In Training: What Do YOU Think MY Character Looks Like's Thread - @4e Character Development forum. Player (Osborn) - Bounty Hunter (Fighter DnDNext): DnD presents The Walking Dead @Play By Post Forum. Player (Shana Zorus) - Professional Bodyguard/Adventurer (Hybrid Warden/Paladin 4e): The Unhallowed Gate @Play By Post Haven Forum (DM by ffShadow) Player (Krist Breeze) - Twiceborn War Mage/Imbuer (Hybrid Warlord/Wizard 4e): Castle Greyhawk - @Real Adventures (DM by Icanus) Player (Blyne Munro) - Happy-Go-Lucky Scout/Explorer (Warlock 4e) Domain of Shadows-Darkness Falls - Play By Post Haven (DM by WhisperMagellan) Player (Ansmril) - Vistani Blessed Psalmist (Bard/Shaman 4e) The Dragon Below Can't Have It This Good - (And I'm The DM) DM - The Young Mercenaries/Ps'V-GoodShip Drow Diplomacy. DM - The Unlikely Diplomats/Ps'V- GoodShip Drow Diplomacy. DM - The Dragon Below Can't Have It This Good/Ps'V GoodShip Diplomacy. Referee - People Of Oz @Dorothy's Kansas Games(inactive). Oz League: The Ardent Lord w/People Of Oz @Dorothy's Kansas Games(inactive). Ps'V = The Players' Vault Forum Group In Which I'm The Owner Of.

Like the title says myself and two friends that have been wanting to play D&D so badly having only just discovered through me the existence of being able to play this using various online programs like mapools. With their constant hounding I'm looking for any 3.5 or 4th edition games either just starting with open slots, or a DM willing to play a campaign. While my friends haven't played D&D, they are intelligent people who will easily pick up the rules and are creative role players while I have been playing D&D off and on for the last few years. If any DMs or groups are interested please contact me on skype under the name Sprigets . I hear to hear from people soon.

a skype Dnd group we play 3.5 saga and d20 modern(mostly apoc) and are open to trying new systems

we have a dice roller in the public chat so no cheating is possible

we have a free table virtual top if any one wants to use that (BG only for now unless more people want it)

we have virtual sheets on a internet server threw www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php so if you need help you can share with group or just give it to the dm- gm

still not sure? have a voice chat with me and the others and see if its right for you

my username on skype Excile747

Josh hopeful founder of a dnd group

spread this and it will grow