DC: Run Wild

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Todays random card is...

Run Wild

This card is ok.  It would probably be a common nowadays and it's been slightly outclassed though not many instants grant regeneration so it still has that going for it.  All in all it's ok, will never be constructed worthy though.

Discuss! 
Not much to discuss, you pretty much covered the bases.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

ZZZzzzz...

<----- Loser.

So much worse than Vines of Vastwood. Then again, Vines is like the best of the best.
So much worse than Vines of Vastwood. Then again, Vines is like the best of the best.

QFT
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c1b8574f03c7cff35d72311f1208599a.jpg?v=90000)
Regen is more relevant than trample on an aura (because everything that can use trample effectively tends to have it), but it's still not that good.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Regen is more relevant than trample on an aura (because everything that can use trample effectively tends to have it), but it's still not that good.

i dont think it would be op if they just remade this card as an aura, and it would be good.

Regenerate becomes much worse on an aura because you simply give your opponent the option to remove a different creature instead. Also now your opponent has the chance to respond, rather than you having the chance to respond.

Anyway, basically ever color has Apostle's Blessing, which outclasses this.