Decklist - Wort, Boggart Auntie

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Warren Weirding should be ran. With your Leader, you can get back this removal.
Warren Weirding should be ran. With your Leader, you can get back this removal.

That's an awesome suggestion, thanks!
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Rakdos's Return
Dreadbore
Everlasting Torment
Fumarole

Everlasting Torment, you can make use of Wither.
missing some key stuff i think:
eldrazi monument- recuring goblins shouldnt be an issue for wort but....
phyrexian reclamation, patriarch's bidding, oversold cemetary wort doesnt stick around long, u need a way to out attrition some decks
beatleback chief, goblin warchief, and goblin chieftain (seriously no chieftain?)
skullclamp, slate of ancestry, phyrexian arena, underworld connections, necropotence, chandra ablaze recursion on legs is cool and all but its no substitute for sheer CA and dig.
 removal: as is in u have very very little in straight removal while ur in a color scheme best known for blowing up everything but enchantments (though i see the disk, so u have that covered) heres a couple gems: flame slash, chaos warp, grave pact, plague wind, mizzetium mortars

idk if im coming off as elitist or not, its not my intention but it just seems that the inclusion of these solid-or-staple cards would get u much further ahead. good luck with it 
Cabal Slaver makes opponents discard when damaged by a Goblin.
Chancellor of the Forge can generate Goblin tokens.
Earthblighter allows you to sac a Goblin to destroy a land.
Goblin Chieftain gives a +1/+1 boost.
Goblin Gardener and Goblin Settler can destroy a land.
Goblin Grenadiers can destroy a land and creature when unblocked.
Goblin Ringleader looks at the top 4 cards of the deck and can add Goblin cards to the hand. Goblin Warchief gives a mana reduction and haste to Goblin.
Goblin Wizard can be tapped to put a Goblin permanent into play.
Voracious Dragon deals double damage for each Goblin it devours.
Warren Pilferers can get back a Goblin creature card.
concider ashes of the fallen.  this allows you to bring back otherwise non goblin creatures for repeted use.  or even run Haakon, Stromgald Scourge and set the ashes to knights so you can repetedly recast your goblin 'knights' from the yard.  with that in mind think about  Nameless Inversion.   on a similar note, for great value add tarfire, as it can be repeted damage.

<----- Loser.

Yay Goblin Game.

What can I say, it's just fun
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Burn at the Stake can take advantage of the Goblin numbers. 3 damage for each creature you tap.