Decklist - Reaper King

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Cut out the really bad scarecrows and run changelings like Chameleon Colossus, Mirror Entity, Changeling Titan, Changeling Berserker and Shapesharer.  I'd also try and find room for Grand Architect who allows for an infinite mana combo on turn 3 with Pili-Pala, Sudden Disappearance as Ghostway #2, Maelstrom Nexus, for cascading scarecrow shenanigans and finally Door of Destinies, Lightning Greaves and Patriarch's Bidding.
i forgot its name, but theres one creature from the original ravnica set thats all colors, but cost five colorless mana, and theres also an enchantment that makes all your lands able to produce any type of mana
Conspiracy.

3DH4LIF3

i forgot its name, but theres one creature from the original ravnica set thats all colors, but cost five colorless mana, and theres also an enchantment that makes all your lands able to produce any type of mana

Are you thinking of Transguild Courier?
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Regrowth > Nature's Spiral
Diabolic Tutor as Increasing Ambition?

I like Changeling free.

Awesome home for Planar Guide

Clearwater Goblet would be my cut for the Lantern.
Three Changelings with the Champion ability = infinite destruction.
Riptide replicator

3DH4LIF3

Maelstrom Nexus can offer Cascade to the first spell you cast.
Three Changelings with the Champion ability = infinite destruction.

How exactly does this work, I'm intrigued
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!

How exactly does this work, I'm intrigued

div.mqj .color_white a.linkedCardName{color:gray !important;}div.mqj .color_red a.linkedCardName{color:red !important;}div.mqj .color_green a.linkedCardName{color:green !important;}div.mqj .color_multi a.linkedCardName{color:gold !important;}
1. Cast Changeling Berserker and it enters the battlefield.  It is a scarecrow so Reaper King triggers.  Changeling Berserker's champion ability also triggers so you exile your Changeling Hero.
2. Cast Changeling Titan and it enters the battlefield.  It is a scarecrow so Reaper King triggers.  Changeling Titan's champion ability also triggers so you exile your Changeling Berserker.
3. Changeling Berserker left the battlefield so it returns Changeling Hero.
4. Changeling Hero enters the battlefield.  It is a scarecrow so Reaper King triggers.  Changeling Hero's champion ability also triggers so you exile your Changeling Titan.
5. Changeling Titan left the battlefield so it returns Changeling Berserker.  See step 1.

Sign In to post comments