Decklist - Nemata the Grove Guardian

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.

<----- Loser.

Doubling Season and Parallel Lives are obvious choices. And if tokens really are your thing, I'd add more token generators. You are pretty low on tokens for a swarm deck.

Current EDH Decks: Radha Timmy, Oona exile/mill, Edric aggro, Marath tokens, Uril Voltron, Ertai counters, Sek'Kuar sac engines, Ezuri elf tribal, Oloro life gain, Zedruu tokens, White Mikaeus indestructible, Riku allies, Ghave synergy, Momir Vig Simic to a fault, Zur pillow fort/extort, Cromat artifacts, Rafiq aggro, Nekuzar zombies, Prossh creature beats, Roon ETB/bounce, Garza Zol vampires.

Doubling Season and Parallel Lives are obvious choices. And if tokens really are your thing, I'd add more token generators. You are pretty low on tokens for a swarm deck.

Parallel Lives and maybe a Parallel Evolution too, at $25 - $30 Doubling Season probably isn't going to happen in this deck.

You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Sign In to post comments