Creature counts as attacking till EOT?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Last time I played my pal, he used EOT UW charm to put my creature that was attacking this turn on top of my library.
He said he had read it in the Oracle rules that changed with 10th edition that if creature was attacking this turn it's treated as one till EOT.
(I've checked it on MTGO and like I was thinking he was wrong, wasn't he?).

(he said also that he played before and in other game his opponent untap his creature using Maze during end of combat, but it seems preety legal, so he could also use charm till EOC but not EOT, as the creature isn't treated as attacking anymore, is that correct?)
Clan Yawgmoth
A creature is attacking from the moment it becomes an attacking creature (being declared as one or entering the battlefield as such) until the combat phase ends or it is removed from combat by an effect or rule. Once the postcombat main phase starts, there are no attacking creatures anymore.

Edit:
From the most recent version of the Comp Rules:

508. Declare Attackers Step
[...]
508.1j Each chosen creature still controlled by the active player becomes an attacking creature. It remains an attacking creature until it’s removed from combat or the combat phase ends, whichever comes first. See rule 506.4.

511. End of Combat Step
[...]
511.3. As soon as the end of combat step ends, all creatures and planeswalkers are removed from combat. After the end of combat step ends, the combat phase is over and the postcombat main phase begins (see rule 505).
Yeah, thats what I was thinking. Thanks a lot
Clan Yawgmoth