Archon of the Triumvirate x1

Lands x17 
Plains x4
Islands x5
Mountains x5
Azorius Guildgate x1
Izzet Guildgate x2 

Sideboard
(I only posted cards that I actually used in matches)
teleportal x1
Traitorous Instinct x1
Mizzium Skin x1
Stealer of Secrets x1  

First pack, first pick was Mercurial Chemister
Second pack, first pick was Mizzium Mortars
Third pack, first pick was Archon of the Triumvirate

I liked this deck overall :P.
Mizzium Skin, Cancel, and the two Crosstown Courier seem to be the weak cards of the deck. How were they? Were they better than just mediocre filler? 
Mizzium Skin, Cancel, and the two Crosstown Courier seem to be the weak cards of the deck. How were they? Were they better than just mediocre filler? 

I have a very strong love for Crosstown Courier.   I would argue it's one of the most underestimated cards in limmited.  It's a 2/1 for 2 (which by itself is decent).   Plus due to its ability most people will block it with a bear or less (one for one trade) which is also by itself not bad.  Not "great", but playable.   
As far as the mill... I realy like the mill.  It can cause card disadvantage for your opponent, especially if you get lucky.  

Mizzium Skin was originally a meta call.   I saw alot of removal.  In total I saw 5+ removal spells (launch party, arrow, ect.) being passed around the table (not including the other table, just ours).   As such I thought it was acceptable to keep it main.  Against most decks; however, it came out.   I only played 2-3 matches where it stayed in.   

Cancel is a meh card.   It was pretty weak.  But it did win me one game.  
The main reason why I included it main was I thought the deck, being tempo in nature, could use an extra counter for late game.
Your talk of Crosstown Courier makes me think you missunderstand the game a little. Courier does not provide you with card advantage. It can technically provide you with virtual card advantage I guess, but since your opponent is playing Schrodinger's deck you are just as likely to give them virtual card advantage, since you're just as likely to mill their bad cards. The only time the marginal amount of mill is good is if you can stall the game long enough, probably around 30 turns, which I think is unlikely in this format. In fact, milling your opponent is more often going to be bad for you, with scavenge, Treasured Find, and Codex Shredder. Scavenge gives your opponent real card advantage, and the other two cards might mean you're giving your opponent access to the best cards in their deck, and at the least more options. Courier is worse than a Coral Merfolk, I'm just curious how relevant Merfolk is in this format.
From my experience cards like scavange and treasurefind do not make crosstown courier worse.  
Why?  Because you're forcing them to waste a treasurefind on something they lost prematurely.  I would much rather them use treasurefind on a card I forced them to mill than on a creature I burned.
 Moreover scavange is aweful... especially with motar and wielder in the deck.   I smile when they cast it because I often get a two for one.
The point is that you're milling a combination of bad and good cards, which only makes Treasured Find and Codex Shredder better because they don't have to draw their worst cards but still have access to their best cards. And giving them free scavenge cards is not a good thing. It is not really a two for one if they had nothing else to spend the mana on, since they never wasted a card in the first place. If they're smart and figure out that you're running Voidwielder and Mizzium Mortars they will do better things if they have the option to and wait to savenge, they will also scavenge on their worst creatures so that they force you to use removal on them. Furthermore, since all those spells are sorcery speed they can use the scavenge you have given them as a buff spell at the least. Voilwielder is a good card, and better if your opponent is playing Scavenge stuff, but it does not make giving your opponent "free scavenge" suddenly a good play, at best it is a neutral play.
This deck looks good but I would probably play the Stealer over the Mizzium Skin, and perhaps the Instinct over something else, perhaps Cancel (though I really like that card; Perhaps you can cut something else instead).

I'd be interested to know how the Rig and the Skywatch performed. I don't know what to think of them in this deck.

Was the Soulsworn Spirits, the Voidwielders and the Street Spasm as good as I think they were? They all seem really solid in this deck.
Preparing for the M14 Prerelease - New article up! IN THE TANK - my very own blog for rambling about Magic!
I can't think of a deck that those cards aren't sweet in Lobster. Well, maybe the Voidwielder aren't super sweet without evasion, but if you have an evasive way to attack your opponent they are really sweet. But in general I think you want all those cards highly.
I can't think of a deck that those cards aren't sweet in Lobster. Well, maybe the Voidwielder aren't super sweet without evasion, but if you have an evasive way to attack your opponent they are really sweet. But in general I think you want all those cards highly.

These cards are all slow. They would be bad in a deck that could not capitulate on the tempo from the bounce/detention or get to overload the Spasm, which is why I'm asking. Especially the Spirits seem really mediocre if they don't have support in the deck.
Preparing for the M14 Prerelease - New article up! IN THE TANK - my very own blog for rambling about Magic!
Street Spasm is amazing even if you only get to use it as Heat Ray. Every deck wants removal. Soulsworn Spirit is a definite clock, which I think any deck wants. Detain helps it a lot in the slower decks. Like I said, the Voidwielder aren't really that great without some evasion or something to push through though. Else you aren't capitalizing on the tempo gain and new wall. So yeah, perhaps that wasn't good. I'd definitely play the Stealer of Secrets over something I think.
@Lobster667
to answer your many questions.....

<a href="http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?name=+[Volatile]+[Rig]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Volatile Rig</a> for me was somewhat of both a hit and a miss.  A 4/4 trample for 4 is always good.  The potential for a "wrath" affect when it dies is also good.  One problem with the card; however, is its completly unpredictable.  You can't really rely on its mass damage component.  Moreover whenever it takes damage, it can die.  My biggest complaint about the card was it had to attack every turn if able.  

<a href="http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?name=+[Isperia]+[s]+[Skywatch]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Isperia's Skywatch</a> was good... but I wouldn't call it format breaking.  It's really really really pricy.  I would have prefered running something else.  The main reason why I didn't; however, was I fealt like my deck lacked two primairy things.  1) alternate bombs and 2) alternate removal.   Isperia's Skywatch was simply the best option out of my other pool of cards, so I included it.  

<strong>Soulsworn Spirits was amazing.  Not much else to say about that card.  

<a href="http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?name=+[voidwielder]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">voidwielder</a> was also very good.  Helped deal with scavange and other +1/+1 counter creatures (like loltroll).   I actually had three of them in my pool, but decided only to use two.  It was the right call.   

Another thing to note.... voidwielder kills tokens.  Tokens are a thing in Return to Ravnica.   

<strong>Street Spasm I actually never got the chance to use this card.  I only drew it a couple of games (1-2) and often I was already winning so I didn't need to cast it.   It is a very strong card though.   

I asked about Volatile Rig because it seems like it could kill a lot of your other attackers so it seems sort of awkward at times. And yeah, Voidwielder seems really good.
Volatile Rig has been quite bad for me. It doesn't work in a controlling strategy due to the 'must attack' clause, and in an aggressive strategy it has a nonzero chance to kill your team and leave you out of gas.