News of The World (of Warcraft)

12 posts / 0 new
Last post

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.
I was just about to make a thread about the first story.
Except my sources are British.
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
Well, to be fair, WoW is pretty terrible.  Play GW2, nubz.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

All MMOs are terrible.
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
GW2 is pretty ok.  Fo' realski!  It's no DDO, but ...

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Just read an article about WoW getting hacked and the hackers killing like a million people in one night or something - they all just dropped dead at the push of a button...

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

Stupid politicians, making it public that she plays wow? Yeah they may as well wrapped up the 'geek vote' and tied it up in a pretty bow and gave it to her on a silver platter.
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there

Just read an article about WoW getting hacked and the hackers killing like a million people in one night or something - they all just dropped dead at the push of a button...

Death is no big deal in WoW, though.  If it was UO?  Damn, that woulda made some real noise.  Death in that game could really suck.

Section Six Soldier

it wasn't a million,it was only a few severs and only a few locations in the severs..so around 100 and it was via an exploit which has been fixed

ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:
Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
A note about character and world creation
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
On the subject of who post in the Off-Topic Tavern:
57131438 wrote:
most of them are bored, immature adults.
Offical troller of the House of Trolls
Awesome mass murder in world of warcraft...... 
a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....