regarding priority

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey guys, lets say I cast [c]VExing Devil[/c] or [c]Shivan Wumpus[/c] and my opponent decides to take damage or sac a land. Can I use [c]Undying Evil[/c] to bring them back? Kinda confused with the wording enter the battlefield/comes into play.

ty
no
they decide what to do when the trigger resolves, noone gets priority then

you are welcome to use Undying Evil in response to the trigger, but your opponent is unlikely to take the damage or sacrifice the land then
proud member of the 2011 community team
Having trouble with autocard. Thanks for the quick answer. I guess my question wasn't clear. What I want to know is can I use [c]Undying Evil[/c] right after they deicided to take damage/sac a land?
Having trouble with autocard.

Are you copy pasting what someone else typed? If so, that explains why there are hidden html tags which are messing up the parsing. Instead, just type it out
What I want to know is can I use [c]Undying Evil[/c] right after they deicided to take damage/sac a land?

No. Once a spell or ability starts resolving, it resolves in its entirety with no chance to respond. 

What I want to know is can I use [c]Undying Evil[/c] right after they deicided to take damage/sac a land?

as I said, no
proud member of the 2011 community team

All right thanks again

Just FYI, Shivan Wumpus doesn't die if your opponent chooses to sacrifice a land, so even if you gave it undying before the trigger resolved (and your opponent made his/her choice), it would not come back from the top of your library.