Just booted up this game today for the 1st time in a month.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
On PS3, there were two games in the 2HG lobby, one game in Free-for-All (4 player) and one Planechase game (4 player).

Wow this game is completely dead.
On PS3, there were two games in the 2HG lobby, one game in Free-for-All (4 player) and one Planechase game (4 player).

Wow this game is completely dead.

I recall from your prevous threads you are both seriously lacking in intelligence as well as a diehard, DOTP hating troll, so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it's just the former this time and explain to you something.

There's very few games up because they fill up almost immediately. Planechase isn't hugely popular, but 2HG and 1v1 games fill up almost as soon as they're created. That's why there's "no" games in the lobbies. Try hosting and see for yourself.

You really need to work on your social skills.
You really need to work on your social skills.

My mistake, I guess it was the latter after all.

If you don't mind, I won't take lessions on social skills from someone who's only interacton with human beings comes from trolling anonymously on message boards.

I won't take your bait any further. Maybe it'll motivate you to actually turn off your computer and have a positive interaction with a real human being for a change, though I won't hold my breath.

lol, are you sure you aren't talking about yourself?
THis thread is being closed for VCL review.
Grrr nobody messes with me, I'm the magic forum tough guy. I'd come over there and kick your ass but I don't want to put on pants today. Snarf.