Eldangard - Big Dumb Zombies

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Soulless Legion
Enchantment (Mythic)
When Soulless Legion enters the battlefield, exile all creature cards from your graveyard. Create a 2/2 black Zombie creature token for each card exiled in this way.
Zombie creatures you control get +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.

I'm not a huge fan of this card, 'cause it seems to pull in different directions (although "put lots of stuff in your graveyard" is pretty consistent I guess).  Or maybe it's the fact that it just makes a ton of zombies and makes them bigger.  A bit lacking in finesse maybe.

But I guess it works for the set, since I wanted something to represent the Big Bad's undead army and I think this works okay (a bit generic though).
The World of Eldangard - a three act M:tG block by Fallingman Eldangard Stormfront Ragnarok
I dunno about the cost/rarity. Maybe one or both can be bucked down to something similar to Endless Ranks of the Dead?
I like this card actually. Pulling in different directions can be bad, but I don't think it is on this card. It has promise of power, a great mana cost, and the right text box for a mythic. I would, however, only put this in a set with a big zombie component. I'm not 100% sure your set is that; I just know it has to do with tokens.
My latest set is in public beta! KOR - Kingdoms of Rabiah - Check it out! Like Uncle Istvan? Like Rabiah? Like Homelands? Then check out theScion's Parade of Planeswalkers Got Flavor? Throw it at me in my Gauntlet: theScion vs YMTC thread. Can the combined powers of YMTC defeat our favorite rainbow-faced card crafter?
Necromancer's Covenant
Necromancer's Covenant

Oh starturds. I knew this was too familiar...
My latest set is in public beta! KOR - Kingdoms of Rabiah - Check it out! Like Uncle Istvan? Like Rabiah? Like Homelands? Then check out theScion's Parade of Planeswalkers Got Flavor? Throw it at me in my Gauntlet: theScion vs YMTC thread. Can the combined powers of YMTC defeat our favorite rainbow-faced card crafter?
I'm good with cards that suck.
Downgrade to rare.
Lol powerlevel and rarity
I don't think abilities should be this anti-synergistic in what is obviously supposed to be a big splashy Timmy rare.
I just wish it could count the zombies it makes when they die. then it wouldn't be so antisynergistic.

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

As for me, it's different enough from Necromancer's Covenant and comes with an unique twist..
I just wish it could count the zombies it makes when they die. then it wouldn't be so antisynergistic.

Return all creature cards from your graveyard to the battlefield as 2/2 black Zombies with no abilities?

At that point they're not tokens anymore though, so it would be a lot better were it some other set.
You could have an ability that triggers whenever a zombie is put into a graveyard (from anywhere), but I don't think I would recomment +1/+1 counters for that.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

I'm okay with Zomibes. I like the anti-synergy.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Anti synergy > synergy
Sign In to post comments