Brittle Effigy

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
When [C]Brittle Effigy[/C] exiles a creature, do any auras attached to it go to the graveyard or to exile as well?
I am Blue/White
they will go to the graveyard for enchanting a non-existant object
proud member of the 2011 community team
Thank you!
I am Blue/White
they will go to the graveyard for being attached to nothing

Fixed.

Rules Advisor

The Basic rulebook, read it! A lot of basic questions are answered there!

How to autocard :
Type [c]Black Lotus[/c] to get Black Lotus.
Type [c=Black Lotus]The Overpowered One[/c] to get The Overpowered One.

If you're going to be that picky, at least be right. The rules use the term "an illegal object or player", not "nothing".
If you're going to be that picky, at least be right. The rules use the term "an illegal object or player", not "nothing".

I actually was going to use that but hey with "nothing" I cover every new thing they could come up with.

Other than that, what is your problem with me?

Rules Advisor

The Basic rulebook, read it! A lot of basic questions are answered there!

How to autocard :
Type [c]Black Lotus[/c] to get Black Lotus.
Type [c=Black Lotus]The Overpowered One[/c] to get The Overpowered One.

If I had to take a guess it would be your constant replys to threads that were answered a half a day or more earlier with basically the same answer(s) stated in the thread.

I dream of Beer Head Armies.

Autocard is our friend. [c‍]Urborg Mindsucker[/‍c] → Urborg Mindsucker

I actually was going to use that but hey with "nothing" I cover every new thing they could come up with.

"Nothing" does not cover everything by far, either. e.g. An artifact (to an enchant creature) is not nothing.

I don't have a problem with you Just with many of your answers. In this case, as I stated, you were extremely nitpicky, and you were just as wrong as what you nitpicked about.