Itty Bitty Stompy

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Might as well have River Boa if you have the swampwalk one.  Titanic Growth since it's an instant as opposed to garbage portal card.    Symbiosis might work.  What's that one that gives you +4/+4 for with landfall?  Groundswell.
The point of the deck is to play small cute looking creatures. Maybe I should have clarified that in the opening post. I choose Monstrous Growth over Titanic Growth because of the art. Groundswell and Symbiosis are also off theme. And River Boa unfortunately just isn't the same as Mire Boa.
Spawnwrithe is a winner that, if left alone, can go nuts. Might of Oaks is also worth the extra mana. With such a low mana curve and no answers to threats you need card draw or some other form of acceleration. As is the deck will peter out rather quickly, leaving you in top deck mode.
Hmmmm, obnoxiously cute green weenies. I'll have to keep an eye out now.
Spawnwrithe is a winner that, if left alone, can go nuts. Might of Oaks is also worth the extra mana. With such a low mana curve and no answers to threats you need card draw or some other form of acceleration. As is the deck will peter out rather quickly, leaving you in top deck mode.

Writhe is nice. I have two problems with Might though. First of all it really isn't cute. Secondly, costing four mana is pretty taxing on a deck that only runs 20 land. 
Wait a sec. I just looked at old Oaks art.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/mQSTW.jpg)

Adorable
Sign In to post comments