Card for Mathset - Tithe

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ad Valorem
Instant (R)
Remove all but one counter from each permanent on the battlefield.

"There, now isn't your coinpurse easier to carry?"

Original

Ad Valorem
Instant (R)
Remove all counters from target permanent, except for one. Repeat this process for each permanent on the battlefield.

Is that the simplest wording? I don't think it is.

Thanks Altimis for words.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Tithe
Instant (R)
Remove all counters from target permanent, except for one. Repeat this process for each permanent on the battlefield.

"For each permanent with counters on it, select one of those counters. Remove all other counters from those permanents."
Tithe
Instant (R)

Remove all but one counter from each permanent on the battlefield?

Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Dark Depths would like to thank you for the turn 4 20/20 drop.
Show
144902215 wrote:
Sometimes I imagine what Cisnero's life must be like. I imagine cargo pants - every pocket stuffed with coins. I imagine him (I almost said "him or her" but then I decided his gender with through the randomization of a small metal disk) - I imagine him, shopping, purchasing food, choosing which spot to park in, all through this meticulous flipping process. I imagine him asking a girl out, taking her to have a drink or whatever and then asking if she wants to play this fun game. When she responds "Sure." he removes a single quarter from one of his jingling pockets. Then proceeds to flip it repeatedly while she calls it - until she is able to make up an excuse to leave. Will he respond to this post? Only if the Chaotic Gods of Copper and Nickel deem it so. Someday many years from now, in the Dystopian future world, I'll ride my Billy Idol Unicycle past a bedraggled slumbub - He'll be clad in armor made all of the (now worthless) coins of yesterdecade. He'll grin a shiny grin at me as he flips another coin - and I'll know who it was. How could I not?

It's been thanking Vampire Hexmage for a lot longer.

It's been thanking Vampire Hexmage for a lot longer.

Damn it... not this **** again!  X(
Show
144902215 wrote:
Sometimes I imagine what Cisnero's life must be like. I imagine cargo pants - every pocket stuffed with coins. I imagine him (I almost said "him or her" but then I decided his gender with through the randomization of a small metal disk) - I imagine him, shopping, purchasing food, choosing which spot to park in, all through this meticulous flipping process. I imagine him asking a girl out, taking her to have a drink or whatever and then asking if she wants to play this fun game. When she responds "Sure." he removes a single quarter from one of his jingling pockets. Then proceeds to flip it repeatedly while she calls it - until she is able to make up an excuse to leave. Will he respond to this post? Only if the Chaotic Gods of Copper and Nickel deem it so. Someday many years from now, in the Dystopian future world, I'll ride my Billy Idol Unicycle past a bedraggled slumbub - He'll be clad in armor made all of the (now worthless) coins of yesterdecade. He'll grin a shiny grin at me as he flips another coin - and I'll know who it was. How could I not?
Yeah, VH, doesn't need to wait that long.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.

haha... just imagine.
Opponent turn 1: Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
You, turn 1: Dark Depths, Dark Ritual, Vampire Hexmage
Opponent turn 2: Crap
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.

haha... just imagine.

And that's why legacy bans things

haha... just imagine.

And that's why legacy bans things

yep, Dark Depths is totally banned in legacy 
good thing too, if it wasn't it'd completely tear up the format 
192884403 wrote:
firstrike
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
97820278 wrote:
Ceci n'est pas une pipe.
This definitely doesn't mean what you think it means.
I was referring to the painting The Treachery of Images.
I know.
I think ChaosLight meant Extended. It was a top deck and banned there, iirc..

They also preemptively banned it from Modern, which was a good call.

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
Ok so because no one has said it: Tithe
worship the horn
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28209491/Conch_Horn
Wizards' card makes no sense. But it does have nice horses. Consider the name changed to Ad Valorem.

139359831 wrote:
Doesn't feel white enough to me?
Wizards' card makes no sense. But it does have nice horses. Consider the name changed to Ad Valorem.

i call for a vote of no confidence in chancellor valorem

haha... just imagine.

then they just play their own depths and hexmage and legend rule you in the face.

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

haha... just imagine.

then they just play their own depths and hexmage and legend rule you in the face.

That's why you flash in your mirror gallery with leyline of flashiness and some lotuses and stuff.

haha... just imagine.

That's why you flash in your mirror gallery with leyline of flashiness and some lotuses and stuff.

then you just have two 20/20 indestructible fliers staring at each other and making attacking really hard.

haha... just imagine.

then you just have two 20/20 indestructible fliers staring at each other and making attacking really hard.

Sexy.
You asked for this:

Brainiac

Creature--Vedalken Wizard

Brainiac's power and toughness equal to sqrt(3(X-Y)+2(A-B)+pi), where X is the number of cards in your hand, Y is the number of cards in the hand of the opponent with the least number of cards in hand, A is the number of lands you control, B is the number of lands controlled by the opponent who controls the least number of hands, and pi is 3.1415926535...

If Brainiac's power or toughness is imaginary, sacrifice it. */*
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
square roots of irrational numbers

classy bro

square roots of irrational numbers

classy bro

I was joking, of course. But at least I provided for a way to deal with irrationals without altering the comp rules like someone we all know.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Sign In to post comments