Deck Critique Please - Goblins!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Arr gobos. How I love em. First let me say I am an old player and most of those cards are new to me. But my first thought was "Where is Ringleader?" If trying to build on a budget too I would look into some Goblin grenades. Also a Brightstone ritual would not hurt with some of the large mana costs. Also I do not know what they cost now but replacing the Lowland Oaf with a Clickslither might not be a bad plan.
your an honest man after all

ok. ditch the Non-goblins, grab a couple of Krenkos and finish it off with a good old Voracious dragon FTW

no need for artifacts lol :P Just burn and break your way thru the enemies. thats all goblins are good for anyway lol
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/7f93181f0a4ee0953e8ae20da960a876.jpg?v=90000)
cool, thanks!
gobbies are on of my favorite tribes (if you couldn't tell from my name) :P
first thing to remember about goblins: you have to play fast. You have to play agressive. Might I suggest a few good goblin cards?

Raging goblin
Mogg War Marshal
Goblin Grenade
Krenko, Mob Boss
Quest for the Goblin Lord
Goblin Grenade
Brightstone Ritual
Goblin War strike
Goblin Lookout
Dragon Fodder

Just to name a few

"Of course I'm sure I've gone mad. The little man who crawled out of my eye was quite clear on this."

gobbies are on of my favorite tribes (if you couldn't tell from my name) :P
first thing to remember about goblins: you have to play fast. You have to play agressive. Might I suggest a few good goblin cards?

Raging goblin
Mogg War Marshal
Goblin Grenade
Krenko, Mob Boss
Quest for the Goblin Lord
Goblin Grenade
Brightstone Ritual
Goblin War strike
Goblin Lookout
Dragon Fodder

Just to name a few

Why would you ever play Raging Goblin over Mogg Fanatic or Goblin Arsonist?
Well I guess it kinda makes sense if your deck has Goblin Lookout, I still think it's not a good trade.