Golgari duel deck combos

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Alright, so my friend is a smug little jerk and i told him that the golgari deck was good. i am a kind of crappy player so i need some great combos for the golgari deck to kiss his smug ass with the deck. it's un-edited and i want to know combos and anything that can help me destroy him.
Alright, so my friend is a smug little jerk and i told him that the golgari deck was good. i am a kind of crappy player so i need some great combos for the golgari deck to kiss his smug ass with the deck. it's un-edited and i want to know combos and anything that can help me destroy him.

Just tell him how awesome his deck is. That'll be enough ass kissing for him, no doubt.

Anyway, the best card to beat the Golgari is Tormod's Crypt.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
i'm looking for good combos based on the original layout of the deck. aka unedited deck combos.
Life // Death is ridiculously good. Well, Death is. You can use Sadistic Hypnotist to discard an expensive creature, and then reanimate it with Death.

Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord is also really good. Not as good. (He's not a two-mana reanimator.) But good.

And um, it's kick his ass, not kiss. Kissing ass is meaningless compliments and other attempts to curry favor with your betters.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
my bad, i meant kick not kiss. you have any other good ideas?

I actually love that deck. I play it at many casual games these days. i have tweeked mine with new cards though. None the less the most basic thing I can say is don't forget to Dredge. It is almost always best to dredge rather than draw if you have the option.

Get to dredging fast. Cast life from the loam even if there's no land to get back so you can dredge it back. That kind fo thing. Just get to dredging.

"You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. I always back up my arguements with facts and documented sources." - The Credible Hulk
Sign In to post comments