Is there a list of Unearthed Arcana articles?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
I know this should probably be posted in the Insider forum, but I want this to hit as many readers as possible and the Insider forum seems pretty much dead these days. And besides, my question relates directly to the core rules of 4e.

Question: Does anyone have a list of all the 4e "Unearthed Arcana" that has been released? By this I mean those packages of rules that were published but labelled as not official. For example, Dungeon 182 has the article "Curses" where a curse behaves like a disease.

The reason I'm interested in this is that I'm putting together a folder on my HD of all the official rules modifications and I thought I should probably do one for the unofficial stuff as well and I don't want to miss any.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
By my count there are the following articles in the UA series...

182_Curses.pdf (Curses using the disease system)
394_UA_Psion.pdf (rules for the Awakened Psion... i.e. delving deep into an opponent's psyche)
395_Strongholds.pdf (Stronghold rules; a personal favorite of mine)
396_UA_Fight_or_Flight.pdf (Morale and disengagement rules)
397_Henchmen.pdf (Henchmen and Hirelings; reprinted in Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium)
398_Gambling.pdf (Rules for gambling)
398_Strange_Gods.pdf (Rules and advice for using apathetic and/or Lovecraftian gods)
399_UA_CombatVelocity.pdf (Advice on the pros and cons of different ways to speed up combat)
403_Hero_First_Steps.pdf (Rules for creating 0-level PC's)
404_UA_Honor.pdf (Honor rules and the key points of several real and fantasy codes)
412_Using_Ships.pdf (Advice, examples and a few rules related to ship-based adventures)
dnd_dun_204_LessDeath.pdf (Rules for replacing death and dying with long term injuries)
dnd_dun_204_InjuryDeck.pdf (Companion to the Less Death, More Danger article)
dnd_dun_truth.pdf (Advice on using the Far Realm as Deep Space and aberrations as aliens)

I believe that's everything. I hope it helps.

ETA: a couple of ones I missed on the first pass.
There's also Unearthed Arcana: The Truth Is Out There from Dungeon 201.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

www.wizards.com/dnd/Archive.aspx?keyword...

www.wizards.com/dnd/Archive.aspx?page=0&...

Sadly the searching in the archive is piss poor, but all UA are listed in 'features', along with about 200 other things. There's a lot more UA than what has been listed here so far.
That is not dead which may eternal lie
There's also Unearthed Arcana: The Truth Is Out There from Dungeon 201.

That would be dnd_dun_truth.pdf

I recently downloaded EVERYTHING from the archive and sorted so I wouldn't have to do it at the last minute when Next came out. I then opened every one so I could properly sort them into categories (Unearthed Arcana being one of them) and the fourteen I listed was the sum total of the Unearthed Arcana file.
Ha ok. Since your PDF doc had no Dungeon mag number i didn't know.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

Thanks for the list Chris.