Maintenance drafting

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey, Im a fairly new player in magic online and started a draft M13 sealed boosters shortly before the maintenance was scheduled, I was unaware of the time of maintenance. Do I lose my boosters or what happens when I log in again? I got disconnected after the first game of my first match  
This doesn't normally happen, you don't need to be aware of the maintenance as they stop drafting a few hours before so this doesn't happen. I'm not sure what the compensation policy is because I'm new myself but I know you can request a reimursement, I'm sure we will get our boosters back but you might need to request it in the help section.

Hopefully someone can respond better than me. 
If it was server crash you will get the entry fees back. If you were past the deckbuilding phase (or maybe the draft phase not sure about that) you get to keep the cards you opened.

This thread probably is better suited for the bugs forum.
Moving to Bugs & Tech and locking as duplicate of this thread.

Magic and Magic Online Volunteer Community Lead. On Strike

I'm trying to make my official VCL posts in purple.

You posted saying my thread was moved/locked but nothing happened.

Show
Unfortunately, VCLs do not currently have the tools necessary to take moderation actions directly. VCLs submit their actions to ORCs, who then actually perform the action. This processing can take between a few minutes and several hours, depending on how busy/attentive the ORCs are.

If you see something that needs VCL attention, please use this thread to make a request and a VCL will look at it as soon as possible. CoC violations should be reported to Customer Service using the "report post" button. Please do not disrupt the thread by making requests of either kind in-thread.

General MTGO FAQ

Yes, the Shuffler is Random!
The definitive thread on the Magic Online shuffler.

Magic Math Made Easy
Draw probabilities, Swiss results, Elo ratings and booster EV

Event EV Calculator
Calculate the EV for any event with a fixed number of rounds and prizes based on record

Dual means two. A duel is a battle between two people. Lands that make two colors of mana are dual lands. A normal Magic battle is a duel.
Thanks to PhoenixLAU for the [thread=1097559]awesome avatar[/thread]!
Quotables

Show
"While a picture is worth a thousand words, each lolcat actually produces a negative wordcount." -Ith "I think "Highly Informed Sarcasm" should be our Magic Online General motto." -Ith "Sorry, but this thread seems just like spam. TT is for off-topic discussion, not no-topic discussion." -WizO_Kwai_Chang "Stop that! If you're not careful, rational thinking may catch on!" -Sax "... the only word i see that fits is incompitant." -Mr44 (sic) "You know a thread is gonna be locked when it gets to the hexadecimal stage." -Gathion "It's a good gig" - Gleemax "I tell people often, if you guys want to rant, you've certainly got the right to (provided you obey CoC/ToS stuff), and I don't even really blame you. But if you see something you think needs changing a well thought-out, constructive post does more to make that happen." - Worth Wollpert