Red/Green deck ideas

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am fairly new to MTG and have no idea what any good deck ideas are. Most of my friends and peers at school play with the colors black, white and blue which means I dont get very much input on how to build a good red/green deck. What are some good deck ideas for Red/Green? I would like to focus on using red for most of my creatures while green would focus on buffing.
Nobody likes people who play overpowered buff spells.  Please don't do so.

What would be a good idea for a red/green deck besides that then?
if your going with buff spells run wild defiance
lets you do things like:

with wild defiance in play, attack with arbor elf, cast titanic growth on elf (+3/+3 and +4/+4 for a 8/8 elf) then cast rush of blood on the elf (another +3/+3 then power doubled for a 22/11 elf).

with wild defiance in play, attack with arbor elf, cast titanic growth on elf (+3/+3 and +4/+4 for a 8/8 elf) then cast rush of blood on the elf (another +3/+3 then power doubled for a 22/11 elf).

and then just Fling that elf  Wink

This sounds like an excellent idea, but what should be used as a secondary win condition, what other cards would be useful if this strategy failed to take down the opponent outright at the beginning of the game? I've been considering wandering wolf to boost with blood-rush abilities, but once again when the wolf is taken off board, i find myself needing other options. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
I actually love fuzzyvision's idea. Ill be adding that to my red/green experimental deck