[Selesnya Week]Lobster667's first contest!

66 posts / 0 new
Last post
Seeing as how I've been hanging around in this here forum for some time now, competed in quite a few contests, and generally enjoyed designing cards under restrictions - they breed creativity, as MaRo points out (and everyone is sick of hearing that), I figured it's my time to host my first contest! And what else than an on-theme contest now that we're in Selesnya Week and I am a Selesnyan?

Without further ado; You've got until Midnight Friday, PST(?). That's almost 80 hours. The goal is simple: Design a card for the Selesnya Guild.

Some guidelines (or restrictions, if you will):
  The card does not have to fit into either of the actual Ravnica blocks, although that helps give it context. If you want to design a mechanic of your own, you can obviously not have your card be part of any of the actual Ravnica blocks (but you are allowed to come up with your own mechanic).
  The card does not have to be both Green and White as long as you get the "feel" of Selesnya right.
  The card can be of any rarity, but know that I enjoy lower rarities design a lot - if you decide to design a "cool" Rare or Mythic, you better make sure it really is cool!
  I will put extra emphasis on how strict the color requirement of the casting cost is - the card is supposed to fit into a format of multicolored cards.
  I will rate the cards from 1-10. These are abstract grades and there's no set "division" of points between elegance, design, originality, etcetera. I'll list the entries in the order they're ranked in the "closing" post - which means that you can still tell which card was "best" if they got the same grade.
  The winner gets a Lobster Cookie Point (making him the only owner so far of such a collectible which is, of course, completely fictional).
  The card has to be balanced, playable and fun, of course (Wizards standards; you can push the power a bit or make it a situational Limited card, but within tolerable boundaries).

With all that out of the way, let's get started!

Preparing for the M14 Prerelease - New article up! IN THE TANK - my very own blog for rambling about Magic!
Close Ranks
Instant [Uncommon]
Token creatures you control gain, "Whenever this creature dies, populate," until end of turn.
When going to war, the Conclave never loses battles of attrition.
New Recruits
Instant (common)
Populate.
Place filler! 
Show
144902215 wrote:
Sometimes I imagine what Cisnero's life must be like. I imagine cargo pants - every pocket stuffed with coins. I imagine him (I almost said "him or her" but then I decided his gender with through the randomization of a small metal disk) - I imagine him, shopping, purchasing food, choosing which spot to park in, all through this meticulous flipping process. I imagine him asking a girl out, taking her to have a drink or whatever and then asking if she wants to play this fun game. When she responds "Sure." he removes a single quarter from one of his jingling pockets. Then proceeds to flip it repeatedly while she calls it - until she is able to make up an excuse to leave. Will he respond to this post? Only if the Chaotic Gods of Copper and Nickel deem it so. Someday many years from now, in the Dystopian future world, I'll ride my Billy Idol Unicycle past a bedraggled slumbub - He'll be clad in armor made all of the (now worthless) coins of yesterdecade. He'll grin a shiny grin at me as he flips another coin - and I'll know who it was. How could I not?
I'd like to point out that I like designs to have rarities. Also, please try to avoid using names of cards already printed.
Preparing for the M14 Prerelease - New article up! IN THE TANK - my very own blog for rambling about Magic!
CARDNAME -- 1CC
SUPERTYPE - SUBTYPE(if applicable)
INNOVATIVE MECHANIC GOES HERE
FLAVOR
P/T
Real men hold shift. If everyone has their fingers in the pie, then someone is eating fingers.
CARDNAME -- 1CC
FLAVOR
P/T

No commitment to any card, and it already got messed up!

1: Supertype =/= type (Supertypes refer to Legendary or Snow)
2: Not all cards have power/toughness
Show
144902215 wrote:
Sometimes I imagine what Cisnero's life must be like. I imagine cargo pants - every pocket stuffed with coins. I imagine him (I almost said "him or her" but then I decided his gender with through the randomization of a small metal disk) - I imagine him, shopping, purchasing food, choosing which spot to park in, all through this meticulous flipping process. I imagine him asking a girl out, taking her to have a drink or whatever and then asking if she wants to play this fun game. When she responds "Sure." he removes a single quarter from one of his jingling pockets. Then proceeds to flip it repeatedly while she calls it - until she is able to make up an excuse to leave. Will he respond to this post? Only if the Chaotic Gods of Copper and Nickel deem it so. Someday many years from now, in the Dystopian future world, I'll ride my Billy Idol Unicycle past a bedraggled slumbub - He'll be clad in armor made all of the (now worthless) coins of yesterdecade. He'll grin a shiny grin at me as he flips another coin - and I'll know who it was. How could I not?
CARDNAME -- 1CC
FLAVOR
P/T

No commitment to any card, and it already got messed up!

1: Supertype =/= type (Supertypes refer to Legendary or Snow)
2: Not all cards have power/toughness

That's the joke.
Real men hold shift. If everyone has their fingers in the pie, then someone is eating fingers.
Timely Reinforcements

Timely Reinforcements

Song of the Worldsoul

Sorcery (U)

Populate, then draw a card for each creature you control.

"Mat'Selesnya runs through all of us. You have only to open your eyes."
–Alvad, Vitu-Ghazi evangelist

Embrace imagination.

Lord of YMtC | Ten Rounds Contest Winner

Solphos – A fan set with a 'combo matters' theme

Fool's Gold – The second set of the Solphos block

Timely Reinforcements
Instant [Uncommon]
Token creatures you control gain, "Whenever this creature dies, populate," until end of turn.

Have you already forgotten?
worship the horn
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28209491/Conch_Horn
Bound by Fate

Enchantment - Rare

Whenever you lose life for any reason, you may have target opponent lose that much life

Please child, end this madness. Can't you see you're only hurting yourself?

Figured somethin like this would AWSOME in a :gwm: deck since green and white have the best life gain. and with Selesnyas caring nurturing nature i thought the Flavor text was a good addition. Whataya think?
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/7f93181f0a4ee0953e8ae20da960a876.jpg?v=90000)
Rakdos Friday Night Party

Sorcery
Populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate.
Get a plane, guys!
Show
144902215 wrote:
Rakdos Friday Night Party

Sorcery
Populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate, then populate.
Get a plane, guys!

I think you missed a few.
Lets try something I posted before, see how it would fare.

Trostani's Favor -
Instant
Exile target creature. Its controller puts a token that is a copy of that creature onto the battlefield. Then, populate.
Show
I am Red/White
I am Red/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both chaotic and orderly. I value my own principles, and am willing to go to extreme lengths to enforce them, often trampling on the very same principles in the process. At best, I'm heroic and principled; at worst, I'm hypocritical and disorderly.
Trostani's Decree 
Instant (Uncommon)
Choose one — Target player sacrifices an artifact; or target player sacrifices an enchantment.
Her voice railed against the unnatural and rallied those that could truly hear.

Quotes: 

Show
magicpablo666 wrote:
These cards are Ball Tightening.
I_forget_who_dammit wrote:
Perfect originality is overrated and often ugly. The best and most beautiful cards I've ever seen were clearly inspired by something else. Cards are not entirely unlike living organisms in this regard. All the good ones are a result of long evolution; the 'original' ones are either monocellular or mutant aberrations.
ColonialDragons wrote:
The weird part is reaching over the table, grabbing a card from their hand, and just staring slowly back at them, awkwardly, as you slide their voice of resurgence slowly into your pants.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Graveborn are strictly better than Zombies. I mean, look at that wicked beard. You try growing that when your dead. And I know aging fellows who are suffering from Male Pattern Baldness, who would kill for a Mop like Ribsy's over there.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Hey Dudibus, I can't take you seriously until you take your shirt off!
cats_and_me wrote:
I'm just stating what I think is their opinion! :/
Lets try something I posted before, see how it would fare.

Trostani's Favor -
Instant
Exile target creature you control and put a creature token that is a copy of that creature onto the battlefield. Then, populate.

Super Wurm... Me Gusta

IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/7f93181f0a4ee0953e8ae20da960a876.jpg?v=90000)
Timely Reinforcements
Instant [Uncommon]

I missed M12 entirely, so it's more like I never got informed.
Timely Reinforcements
Instant [Uncommon]

I missed M12 entirely, so it's more like I never got informed.

being Selesnyan, i think i like your version better anyway Miss Jessica
Replacing Ranks
Enchantment
Whenever a creature you control dies, populate.

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
Unexpected Sprouting    (u)
Instant
Cast Unexpected Sprouting only during combat after blockers are declared.
Put a 1/1 green Saproling creature token onto the battlefield blocking target creature attacking you, then populate.
worship the horn
Romani, Leige of Worldsoul :gwm::gwm:
Legendary Creature - Elf Druid

All Wolf Creatures you control get +1/+1
All Centaur Creatures you control get +1/+1

Whenever you bring creature onto the battlefield, populate. Creature tokens created by this card do not trigger this effect.

3/3
object width="300" height="100" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000">
Growing Gardens    :gwm::gwm:
Sorcery (U)
Target land you control becomes a 3/3 green plant creature until end of turn in addition to its other types.
Populate.

Because we've never had land tokens before :D (hopefully the token will be able to tap for mana, thats why the "in addition to its other types" clause  is in there).

*edit* well, I messed that up pretty bad. Here's V2 that actually, you know, makes sense.

Flora and Fauna
Sorcery (U)
Search your library for a basic land card and put that card into play tapped, then shuffle your library.
Populate.
Finding one will lead you to the other.

I dont get a land token, but it at least works.
Worldsoul Warden
Creature - Dryad Cleric
Whenever a token creature enters the battlefield, choose one - you gain 2 life; or put a +1/+1 counter on Worldsoul Warden.
"You are the leaves, I am the root.  Together our faith shall nourish the Worldsoul."
0/1

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

Sorcery (U)
Target land you control becomes a 3/3 green plant creature until end of turn in addition to its other types.
Populate.

Because we've never had land tokens before :D (hopefully the token will be able to tap for mana, thats why the "in addition to its other types" clause  is in there).

But this still doesn't give you a land token ?
worship the horn

It gives you a creature token that is also a land.  What more do you want?

Just slap an artifact land on Prototype Portal and be happy.

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

It gives you a creature token that is also a land.  What more do you want?

I'm trying hard but I don't see it

EDIT: oh I see ;)
worship the horn
Plaguebearer Hymn
(C)
Instant
Germ creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn. Germinate. (To germinate, put a green and white 0/0 Germ creature token onto the battlefield.)
"Abandon the songs to Mat'Selesnya. The chorus now turns to the highest power."
-Leline Prehv, Nornsinger
Prior version, don't judge that
Nest Bloom 
Sorcery (Uncommon)
Choose a creature type among types of creatures you control. Put a 1/1 green creature token of the chosen type onto the battlefield. Populate, then populate

I'm not exactly sure on how to cost populate yet. This might be op, I'll think more about it (and also format it when I get the time)

Valid entry:

Nests Bloom

Sorcery (Uncommon)
Choose one, then populate — Populate; or choose a creature type among types of creatures you control and put two 1/1 green creature tokens of the chosen type onto the battlefield.
Creature - Elf Druid

When a creature come into play under your control, populate

3/3

id make it so that creatures you control get the +1/+1 and creatures you control get +1/+1. if Selesnya is about the community as a whole, the "Leige of the Worldsoul" wouldnt want to focus on only 2 creature types within the guild. wouldnt you agree? and as for the second ability..i want it. very much. and it would kick total ASS combined with Growing Ranks and Trostani

Sorcery (U)
Populate.

Given as you haven't made the land into a token, it can't be populated from.

Populate only copies tokens.

Creature - Elf Druid

When a creature come into play under your control, populate

3/3

Umm, this seems like it would go infinite. You put a creature into play, so you populate, which puts a creature into play, so you populate, which puts a creature into play....

And as there's no "may" in that, it's not even the game-winning kind of infinite. You play this card, then play any other creature=a draw. 
Oh bother. Back to fix that little issue.
Kingreaper: Fixed the wording so it doesn't go infinite, but still functions the way its supposed to. I hadn't added the may clause cause it doesn't seem to be part of how populate works.
object width="300" height="100" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000">
It still goes infinite with two copies, although that's not quite as bad it could still be a problem.
The most popular solution to this type of problem is to specify "non-token creatures".
Selesnyan Gate Rune
Enchantment - Aura {U}
Enchant Forest
Enchanted forest has ': Add to your mana pool'.
, sacrifice Selesnyan Gate Rune: Put a 3/3 green and white centaur creature token onto the battlefield. 
Dryad Tyrannax  

Creature -- Beast

At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice a creature token. If you can't, Dryad Tyrannax can't attack or block this turn.
Whenever a creature token is sent to the graveyard, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.

~ has intimidate and as long as you control 10 or more creature tokens.

5/4 
Bear Ring
Enchantment {U}
When CARDNAME comes into play, exile target creature. Its controller puts a 2/2 green Bear creature token into play.
When CARDNAME leaves play, exile that token and return the exiled creature to play under its owner’s control.

Zammm = Batman.

It's my sig in a box
58280208 wrote:
Everything is better when you read it in Bane's voice.
192334281 wrote:
Your human antics and desire to continue living have moved me. Just kidding. You cannot move me physically or emotionally. Wall humor.
57092228 wrote:
Copy effects work like a photocopy machine: you get a copy of the 'naked' card, NOT of what's on it.
56995928 wrote:
Funny story: InQuest Magazine (I think it was InQuest) had an oversized Chaos Orb which I totally rooked someone into allowing into a (non-sanctioned) game. I had a proxy card that was a Mountain with "Chaos Orb" written on it. When I played it, my opponent cried foul: Him: "WTF? a Proxy? no-one said anything about Proxies. Do you even own an actual Chaos Orb?" Me: "Yes, but I thought it would be better to use a Proxy." Him: "No way. If you're going to put a Chaos Orb in your deck you have to use your actual Chaos Orb." Me: "*Sigh*. Okay." I pulled out this huge Chaos Orb and placed it on the table. He tried to cry foul again but everyone else said he insisted I use my actual Chaos Orb and that was my actual Chaos Orb. I used it, flipped it and wiped most of his board. Unsurprisingly, that only worked once and only because everyone present thought it was hilarious.
My DM on Battleminds:
no, see i can kill defenders, but 8 consecutive crits on a battlemind, eh walk it off.
144543765 wrote:
195392035 wrote:
Hi guys! So, I'm a sort of returning player to Magic. I say sort of because as a child I had two main TCG's I liked. Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon. Some of my friends branched off in to Magic, and I bought two pre-made decks just to kind of fit in. Like I said, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon were what I really knew how to play. I have a extensive knowledge of deck building in those two TCG's. However, as far as Magic is concerned, I only ever used those two pre made decks. I know how the game is played, and I know general things, but now I want to get in the game for real. I want to begin playing it as a regular. My question is, are all cards ever released from the time of the inception of this game until present day fair game in a deck? Or are there special rules? Are some cards forbidden or restricted? Thanks guys, and I will gladly accept ANY help lol.
I have the same problem with women.
117639611 wrote:
198869283 wrote:
Oh I have a standing rule. If someone plays a Planeswalker I concede the game. I refuse to play with or against people who play Planeswalkers. They really did ruin the game.
A turn two Tibalt win?! Wicked... Betcha don't see that everyday.

The Pony Co. 

Is this my new ego sig? Yes it is, other Barry
57461258 wrote:
And that's why you should never, ever call RP Jesus on being a troll, because then everyone else playing along gets outed, too, and the thread goes back to being boring.
57461258 wrote:
See, this is why RPJesus should be in charge of the storyline. The novel line would never have been cancelled if he had been running the show. Specifically the Slobad and Geth's Head talkshow he just described.
57461258 wrote:
Not only was that an obligatory joke, it was an on-topic post that still managed to be off-topic due to thread derailment. RP Jesus does it again folks.
92481331 wrote:
I think I'm gonna' start praying to Jesus... That's right, RPJesus, I'm gonna' be praying to you, right now. O' Jesus Please continue to make my time here on the forums fun and cause me to chuckle. Amen.
92481331 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
It was wonderful. Us Johnnies had a field day. That Timmy with the Grizzly bears would actually have to think about swinging into your Mogg Fanatic, giving you time to set up your silly combo. Nowadays it's all DERPSWING! with thier blue jeans and their MP3 players and their EM EM OH AR PEE JEES and their "Dewmocracy" and their children's card games and their Jersey Shores and their Tattooed Tenaged Vampire Hunters from Beverly Hills
Seriously, that was amazing. I laughed my *ss off. Made my day, and I just woke up.
[quote=ArtVenn You're still one of my favorite people... just sayin'.[/quote]
56756068 wrote:
56786788 wrote:
.....would it be a bit blasphemous if I said, "PRAYSE RPJAYSUS!" like an Evangelical preacher?
Perhaps, but who doesn't like to blaspheme every now and again? Especially when Mr. RPJesus is completely right.
56756068 wrote:
I don't say this often, but ... LOL
57526128 wrote:
You... You... Evil something... I actualy made the damn char once I saw the poster... Now you made me see it again and I gained resolve to put it into my campaign. Shell be high standing oficial of Cyrix order. Uterly mad and only slightly evil. And it'll be bad. Evil even. And ill blame you and Lizard for it :P.
57042968 wrote:
111809331 wrote:
I'm trying to work out if you're being sarcastic here. ...
Am going to stop you right there... it's RPJesus... he's always sarcastic
58335208 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
112114441 wrote:
we can only hope it gets the jace treatment...it could have at least been legendary
So that even the decks that don't run it run it to deal with it? Isn't that like the definition of format warping?
I lol'd.
56287226 wrote:
98088088 wrote:
Uktabi Orangutan What the heck's going on with those monkeys?
The most common answer is that they are what RPJesus would call "[Debutantes avert your eyes]ing."
56965458 wrote:
Show
57461258 wrote:
116498949 wrote:
I’ve removed content from this thread because off-topic discussions are a violation of the Code of Conduct. You can review the Code here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_... Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks. You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively. If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the “Report Post” button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.
...Am I the only one that thinks this is reaching the point of downright Kafkaesque insanity?
I condone the use of the word Kafkaesque. However, I'm presentely ambivalent. I mean, that can't be serious, right? We're April 1st, right? They didn't mod RPJesus for off-topic discussion when the WHOLE THREAD IS OFF-TOPIC, right? Right.
57545908 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
Save or die. If you disagree with this, you're wrong (Not because of any points or arguements that have been made, but I just rolled a d20 for you and got a 1, so you lose).
58397368 wrote:
58222628 wrote:
This just won the argument, AFAIC.
That's just awesome.
57471038 wrote:
57718868 wrote:
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BEAR PRODUCING WORDS OF WILDING?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
That's what RPJesus tends to do. That's why I don't think he's a real person, but some Magic Card Archive Server sort of machine, that is programmed to react to other posters' comments with obscure cards that do in fact exist, but somehow missed by even the most experienced Magic players. And then come up with strange combos with said cards. All of that is impossible for a normal human to do given the amount of time he does it and how often he does it. He/It got me with Light of Sanction, which prompted me to go to RQ&A to try and find if it was even possible to do combat damage to a creature I control (in light that Mark of Asylum exists).
71235715 wrote:
+10
100176878 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
57078538 wrote:
heaven or hell.
Round 1. Lets rock.
GG quotes! RPJesus just made this thread win!
56906968 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
143359585 wrote:
Blue players get all the overpowerered cards like JTMS. I think it's time that wizards gave something to people who remember what magic is really about: creatures.
Initially yes, Wizards was married to blue. However, about a decade ago they had a nasty divorce, and a few years after that they began courting the attention of Green. Then in Worldwake they had a nasty affair with their ex, but as of Innistrad, things seem to have gotten back on track, and Wizards has even proposed.
You are my favorite. Yes you. And moments like this make it so. Thank you RPJesus for just being you.
On what flavor text fits me:
57307308 wrote:
Surely RPJesus gets Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius?
56874518 wrote:
First: I STILL can't take you seriously with that avatar. And I can take RPJesus seriously, so that's saying something.
121689989 wrote:
I'd offer you a cookie for making me laugh but it has an Upkeep Cost that has been known to cause people to quit eating.
56267956 wrote:
I <3 you loads
57400888 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
"AINT NO LAWS IN THE SKY MOTHER****." - Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
10/10. Amazing.
Pact of the Conclave
Instant
(Gold Identity with Selesnyan Watermark)
Put an 8/8 green and white Worm token with trample and vigilance into play.
At the beginning of your next upkeep sacrifice 8 tokens. If you don't you lose the game.

"It is commonly believed that if you cut a worm in half, it will survive as two living entities. Remember this, my friend: The same is not true for men."

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Pact of the Conclave
Instant
(Gold Identity with Selesnyan Watermark)
Put an 8/8 green and white Worm token with trample and vigilance into play.
At the beginning of your next upkeep sacrifice 8 tokens. If you don't you lose the game.

"It is commonly believed that if you cut a worm in half, it will survive as two living entities. Remember this, my friend: The same is not true for men."

lmao, the flavor text made my day!

is it just me, or do a lot of these made up cards look a lot like some of the ACTUAL Selesnya cards???
You know how sad the combination of and is?
It's so sad that most of the printed multicolor cards in those two colors can be done with just either color lol.

back to drawing board.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
Join the Conclave
Sorcery
Gain control of target creature. Its controller may search his or her library for a creature card, reveal it, put it into his or her hand, then shuffle his or her library.
Only the greater good matters; individual doesn't.

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupry

[spoiler MLP]Congratulations, you've found My Lie Policy: Only when i'm prompted, i might lie. (policy still in the refinement process.) [/spoiler] [spoiler I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.]I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green

[/spoiler]
You know how sad the combination of and is?
It's so sad that most of the printed multicolor cards in those two colors can be done with just either color lol.

that's really true. It's mostly to bring up power level.
worship the horn