Creatures:
4 x Phyrexian Soulgorger
4 x Kiln Fiend
4 x Nova Chaser

Mana:
4 x Seething Song
4 x Dwarven Ruins
16 x Mountain

The objective of this deck is to quickly win the game using Fling and Soul's Fire.

The creatures chosen have a nice ratio between mana cost/power - Phyrexian Soulgorger and Nova Chaser - or are easy to make stronger - Kiln Fiend - so that they can be used as ammunition for Fling and Soul's Fire.

Faithless Looting is used to get better cards or to boost Kiln Fiend.

Reckless Charge is there mainly to boost Reckless Charge, but it can also be used for a quick strike with any of the other creatures, using haste.

Lightning Bolt can be used to finish any remaining life points, to remove any dangerous creature before the finishing move and can also boost Kiln Fiend.

Reverberate can be used to counter counterspells, by copying them, but it's objective would be to copy Fling or Soul's Fire to be able to deal 20 damage in a single turn.

Soul's Fire and Fling use the deck creatures to deal damage.

To accelerate the deck i added 4 x Dwarven Ruins and Seething Song.

So the strategy of the deck has some mana acceleration, card draw and spot removal, to enable the casting of high power and low mana cost creatures or to cast spells to boost Kiln Fiend To finish the game, the deck has spells that use the decks creature power to deal damage and Reverberate to create additional copies of Fling and Soul's Fire or to neutralize counterspells.

Sandstone Needle: Double red twice.
Rite of Flame: Possibly the best acceleration.
Assault Strobe: I'd play this over Soul's Fire, because your creatures need to hit your opponent once if you plan on killing them anyway. 

Sandstone Needle: Double red twice.
Rite of Flame: Possibly the best acceleration.
Assault Strobe: I'd play this over Soul's Fire, because your creatures need to hit your opponent once if you plan on killing them anyway.

Sandstone Needle is a great card to add to the deck, to get more mana, thank you for the advice.

I'm divided between Rite of Flame and Seething Song, since my win objective is turn 3/4, so Seething Song is viable for me and while Rite of Flame can be good if I have a couple of copies, since I can get 3 red mana when casting a couple of them, Seething Song let me get 2 red mana with a single spell.
I just decided to put Seething Song because it is cheaper, but what do you guys think? Should I play Rite of Flame or Seething Song?

Assault Strobe doesn't fit this deck, the objective is to deal direct damage to my opponent and not to attack him, so I added creatures with a good relation between power and cost ... the best example is Nova Chaser, that should be used before it's ability resolves and I have to sacrifice it. By using Soul's Fire I can strike my opponent without having to deal with his creatures, while Assault Strobe would fail if my opponent has any creature in the battlefield.

Might be old but when I play burn I like the Flame Burst and Pardic Firecat combo. Tho that Nova chaser is quite the fearsome critter. Not sure if I could say trade them out.

Wait, how do you expect to deal 20 damage by only Flinging creatures? Can you consistantly get off two creatures and two Fling spells? If that is really your plan, Phyrexian Dreadnought is probably the best thing you could add. Cosmic Larva is another option.

Rupture is another Fling option. It deals with creatures, but also hurts you. You could also take the deck in a somewhat different direction and use Electropotence and Pandemonium. You only need one of them ever to win the game, and they don't put presure on you to resolve to spells in one turn.

Electropotence and Vial... Evil thoughts.

Wait, how do you expect to deal 20 damage by only Flinging creatures? Can you consistantly get off two creatures and two Fling spells? If that is really your plan, Phyrexian Dreadnought is probably the best thing you could add. Cosmic Larva is another option.

Rupture is another Fling option. It deals with creatures, but also hurts you. You could also take the deck in a somewhat different direction and use Electropotence and Pandemonium. You only need one of them ever to win the game, and they don't put presure on you to resolve to spells in one turn.

That's why I added Soul's Fire and also Reverberate, so that I can use one of the following comninations:

- Soul's Fire +  Fling 
Soul's Fire +  Reverberate
- FlingReverberate

I just need of 2 cards of these to be able to finish the game.

I wiuld love to use  Phyrexian Dreadnought, the poblem is that these aren't to get and and are expensive.
Reading Nova Chaser and I have a question. If you played one without anything on the table and then played another right after with say a Vial (So it is a stack effect) could you the tribute one to the other? The first one to the second one? I mean it has to hit the table for its effect to work yes? So while its on the table its a legal target even it if it going to die.

Hmm, well that means you'll need to be able to generate a lot of mana, which means you might need more ritual effects. Dwarven Ruins + Mountain + Mountain + Seething Song only nets you , when you may need up to or to go off. I'm pretty sure every Dragonstorm deck back in the day ran 4 Lotus Bloom, 4 Rite of Flame, and 4 Seething Song. Bloom is expensive, but you might want to run Simian Spirit Guide, and maybe even Elvish Spirit Guide as well. Another way you could compensate is by running a full set of Sulfur Vent and Tinder Farm, which are both cheap.

Also since you said that you were against attacking I would substitute the Kiln Fiend for Cosmic Larva. Larva + Reckless Charge + Fling + Reverberate is a kill, but it isn't a kill if you substitute Larva for Fiend.

Reading Nova Chaser and I have a question. If you played one without anything on the table and then played another right after with say a Vial (So it is a stack effect) could you the tribute one to the other? The first one to the second one? I mean it has to hit the table for its effect to work yes? So while its on the table its a legal target even it if it going to die.

I think that could work, since abilites normally work like instants, so you could play another nova with the Vial and exile the first.

Hmm, well that means you'll need to be able to generate a lot of mana, which means you might need more ritual effects. Dwarven Ruins + Mountain + Mountain + Seething Song only nets you , when you may need up to or to go off. I'm pretty sure every Dragonstorm deck back in the day ran 4 Lotus Bloom, 4 Rite of Flame, and 4 Seething Song. Bloom is expensive, but you might want to run Simian Spirit Guide, and maybe even Elvish Spirit Guide as well. Another way you could compensate is by running a full set of Sulfur Vent and Tinder Farm, which are both cheap.

Also since you said that you were against attacking I would substitute the Kiln Fiend for Cosmic Larva. Larva + Reckless Charge + Fling + Reverberate is a kill, but it isn't a kill if you substitute Larva for Fiend.

I think I can get 4 Lotus Bloom. Would I take out 8 Mountains to put in 4 Sandstone Needle and 4 Lotus Bloom?

The advantage of Kiln Fiend is it's capability to grow with each instant or sorcery ... but I think yor right ... Cosmic Larva should be cheaper.

Any other interesting creature to Fling Around? 
It probably goes in this order:

Phyrexian Dreadnought

No spells

Nova Chaser

No spells

Phyrexian Soulgorger

With Mutagenic Growth, Fireblast, or Downhill Charge

Eater of Days

With Mutagenic Growth or Fireblast

Boldwyr Heavyweights

Cosmic Larva

With Reckless Charge or Brute Force

Blistering Firecat
or if face down

Deep-Slumber Titan

I'd recommend going with Nova Chaser with either the Phyrexian Soulgorger // Eater of Days package or the Cosmic Larva + Blistering Firecat package. The advantage of the Soulgorger package is that you only have to pay three mana sometimes, four at most, where with the Cosmic Larva package you have to pay four or five. The advantage of the Larva package is that with the Soulgorger package you'll sometimes need two available Mountain to sack if you have a Fireblast instead of a Growth, but that should really be doable. Also Eater of Days // Boldwyr Heavyweights can be really bad for you if your opponent does something to prevent you from going off.

It probably goes in this order:

Phyrexian Dreadnought

No spells

Nova Chaser

No spells

Phyrexian Soulgorger

With Mutagenic Growth, Fireblast, or Downhill Charge

Eater of Days

Boldwyr Heavyweights

Cosmic Larva

Blistering Firecat
or if face down

Deep-Slumber Titan

I'd recommend going with Nova Chaser with either the Phyrexian Soulgorger // Eater of Days package or the Cosmic Larva + Blistering Firecat package. The advantage of the Soulgorger package is that you only have to pay three mana sometimes, four at most, where with the Cosmic Larva package you have to pay four or five. The advantage of the Larva package is that with the Soulgorger package you'll sometimes need two available Mountain to sack if you have a Fireblast instead of a Growth, but that should really be doable. Also Eater of Days // Boldwyr Heavyweights can be really bad for you if your opponent does something to prevent you from going off.

Phyrexian Dreadnought is the best suited card for this deck, the problem is that I can almost buy the 4 Lotus Bloom for the price of one Dreadnought.

So I will use Phyrexian Soulgorger and Eater of Days.

The deck now will be:

Damage (12):
4 x Fling
4 x Soul's Fire
4 x Lightning Bolt

Support (12):
4 x Faithless Looting
4 x Reckless Charge
4 x Reverberate

Creatures (12):
4 x Phyrexian Soulgorger
4 x Eater of Days
4 x Nova Chaser

Mana (24) :
4 x Seething Song
4 x Lotus Bloom
4 x Simian Spirit Guide
4 x Sandstone Needle
4 x Dwarven Ruins
4 x Mountain

What do you think?

Well  now that all your dudes to throw around have more than seven power you might as well run Mutagenic Growth and Flame Rift. I would recommend Fireblast instead of Rift, but you don't really have the Mountains required. Also you might be able to cut the creatures to eight actually. With eight creatures and a playset of Faithless Looting I can't see you having many problems. And if your only win conditions are Phyrexian Soulgorger and Eater of Days you can use Lightning Bolt instead of Rift, or maybe Firebolt because it is better to discard to Looting, or perhaps just keep Reckless Charge and replace Bolt with Growth, it is more on theme anyway.

I took out Chaser for some Rite of Flame and here are some results I got Goldfishing.
Game 1: Have trouble going off, three Soul's Fire in hand.
Game 2: Go off turn four with Soul's Fire still in hand and extra in my mana pool.
Game 3: Trouble going off, only one Fling in hand.
Game 4: Trouble going off, draw Soul's Fire late and my Bloom unsuspends early.
Game 5: Go off turn four. needed to wait for a Lotus.
Game 6: Fail to go off.
Game 7: Don't go off till way late.

It looks like the deck is still pretty inconsistant. I'll try to offer suggestions when I'm less tired, but right now I can't comprehend the deck.

So, soul dual casting on some little 1 cost creature do any good in this deck? Two cost enchantment that taps the creature for a reverberate for 1 mana? Feasibly turning a lightning bolt Into 9 points of damage? I'm also kind if new, but if you wanted dumb big creatures, couldn't you do a r/g deck and use card draw like manamorphose that costs two but makes two And draws you a card while putting out some kind of annihilator 2 creature out on turn 4 then attacking to clear perms from their side then fling/reverb/dual cast for 5 mana and do 27 damage? If I am way off base please let me know, like I said I'm new and trying to understand.