Demonic Taskmaster

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
When there are more than 1 Demonic Taskmaster on the field at once under controll of a player are they immune to eachother's abilities since they share the same name?
No.

When a card uses it's name it means "this object"

If it meant other cards it would say "cards named demonic taskmaster"
MTG Rules Advisor
Ok, I can still work with that. If I were to have an Endless Ranks of the Dead in play as well I would be able to use the zombie token(s) that generate from that to sacrifice?
Yes. Creature tokens are creatures.
Thanks, I wasnt sure if there was a specific order that the upkeep abilities had. My overall idea is add an extra use to Conjurer's Closet with a Morkrut Banshee
All of your beginning of upkeep triggers will trigger at the same time.  You get to choose the order they go on the stack, then they will resolve in reverse order.

Cheers
That's crafty. So the conjurer's closet allows the player to re-use abilities of cards that state, "when this creature enters the battlefield..."

Like mindclaw shaman? That would really hurt the control deck.
elvish visionary - Oh you mean I draw a card every turn?
bloodhunter bat - lets keep exchanging life, one way...

That's crafty. So the conjurer's closet allows the player to re-use abilities of cards that state, "when this creature enters the battlefield..."

Yes, because it moves the creature from battlefield zone to exile zone, then from exile zone back to battlefield zone (moving anywhere->battlefield is what "entering the battlefield" means).

[<o>]