Our pool parties are way more awesome

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
The Viking in me would seriously consider that, if I would be feeding the same 'gators to my kids later in the day.  Sort of like a "playing with your food first" kind of thing, I might go for it.  

Otherwise, nope, no frellin' way. 

Lady NeferRa

Guaranteed to be less than 10% werewolf!

Other than gator pee in your pool, what's the problem? There's no risk as long as nobody is stupid enough to take the tape off. Unless you're worried about risk to the gator...
Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.
Awww, their mouths are taped shut? Wheres the fun in that? and here I was thinking that that would be an awesome party!
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Yup.  Gator poop is probably the worst thing that could happen.  Er, so long as the guys what brought the gators remain onsite.  Cuz parties have booze and Florida has drunks and, well, I bet somehow some tape will eventually - and mysteriously, of course - end up off of one of the gators at some point.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Yup.  Gator poop is probably the worst thing that could happen.  Er, so long as the guys what brought the gators remain onsite.  Cuz parties have booze and Florida has drunks and, well, I bet somehow some tape will eventually - and mysteriously, of course - end up off of one of the gators at some point.

Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Thanks HS.
My IQ just dropped 10 points for even looking at that pic...
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Thanks HS.

I'm amazed you're still able to breathe.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Thanks HS.

Ha ha
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Thanks HS.

Ha ha

You managed to understand that one, did ya? ;)

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
So it seems Florida Fish and Wildlife stopped the gator swimming parties. But it doesn't matter. You can now swim with tigers!!!
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Kitteh!

I wanna swim with the tigerkitteh. That's way kooler that some dumb gator.
Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.
So baby gators with their mouths taped shut were deemed dangerous but tiger cubs with more dangerous claws and their mouths notably not taped shut so far have not.  Florida is an interesting place.

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

The baby gators were not permitted in residential pools. The tigers are kept on zoo property, and the swimmers go there to swim with them.
Cuz where a tiger you're swimming with is means a lot about how dangerous a tiger you're swimming with is. 

Section Six Soldier

I support humans getting mauled at pool parties.
Shark Parties are where its at!
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
You just wanna try and unowut one and pretend you thought it was a dolphin. 

Section Six Soldier