I need some suggestions for my goblin decks.

9 posts / 0 new
Last post

Deck 1: Zergling Rush

Krenko, Mob Boss x3
Kuldotha Rebirth x3
Krenko's Command x4
Goblin Chieftain x4
Ichor Wellspring x3 (Simply for the casting cost of Kuldortha)
Fervor x2
Siege-Gang Commander x2 (although I would like to add more as soon as I find them)
Voracious Dragon x4 (More for the devour goblin ability than anything else)
Goblin Wardriver x3
Goblin Fireslinger x2
Curse of Bloodletting x2
Warren Instigator x3 (I was thinking of taking these out, as I have no high cost goblins in the deck)
Shared Animosity x3
Mountain x20 (although with the low mana cost of these cards I was thinking of running 16-17?) 

This leaves me at 58 cards, so I was thinking of adding some Goblin Grenade or some Dragon Fodder 

This deck runs pretty fast and gets pretty nasty. It's more about quantity than quality.  There have been times I've had 10-15 goblin tokens by round 4.   I feel like I could ditch the fireslingers for something else, I just haven't found what yet. Any input would be very much appreciated.

Deck 2: All for One!

Blackcleave Cliffs x1
Sulfurous Springs x4
Prickly Boggart x3
Goblin Grenade x4
Goblin Chieftain x3
Mad Auntie x4
Dragon Fodder x3
Warren Instigator x3
Blightning x3
Auntie's Hovel x4
Goblin Bushwhacker x4
Lightning Bolt x4
Shared Animosity x3
Knucklebone Witch x2
Facevaulter x4
Mountain x5
Swamp x6

This deck isn't as fast, but the creatures grow and get out of control quickly.  And with the direct damage spells, I can pump out the damage fairly effeciently.

Anyway, choosing from the two which would you play?  I personally think I'm leaning more towards the token themed deck, but any input at all would be immensely appreciated!

Also, I should note that as soon as I find them, I will be adding Goblin Lackey x4 to both of these decks. 

I'd go with the 1st deck, this is the stuff I'd change

- Kuldotha Rebirth x3
- Ichor Wellspring x3
- Fervor x2
- Curse of Bloodletting x2
- Shared Animosity x3

and maybe some &Shrine of Burning Rage

Also, I should note that as soon as I find them, I will be adding Goblin Lackey x4 to both of these decks. 

Heh... I have just sold my last one, and my last and two [c]Goblin Ringleader[/C]. 

It doesn't look like [c]Kuldotha Rebirth[/C] works in your first deck as you have too few artifacts. Consider finding 4 [c]Great Furnace[/C].
Curse of Bloodletting is not a good card, and Fervor seems unneasary. 
How to Autocard
card: [c]cardname[/c]-> [c]Vampire Nighthawk[/c] -> Vampire Nighthawk
This is funny. My mono red Goblins are the beefy ones with no tokens, and the B/R deck is the token maker. Other than that, pretty similar. Nice job.

Gotta ask though. Where is Rite of Flame? And Browbeat??? 
Everyone keeps telling me that bloodletting isn't a good card to have, but with the dragons annihilator ability I think I disagree. That's only 10 goblins for a game winning swing. And there have been times I've had 10 goblins by turn 3.

The first one you could take in a token oriented direction such as this:

I also forgot to include any Lightning Bolt or anything like that. The deck is pretty focused on just spitting out Goblins and buffing their power. I also didn't include any Goblin Arsonist which might benefit it.
Correction, 5 goblins devoured by dragon+bloodletting=game winning swing
Correction, 5 goblins devoured by dragon+bloodletting=game winning swing
I'm leaning more towards the first one, personally. If you wish, I can post my goblin token decklist. It's gets pretty crazy and I usually end up flooding the field rather fast.

also you can ditch the fireslingers for something like Goblin Arsonist or Raging Goblin.

"Of course I'm sure I've gone mad. The little man who crawled out of my eye was quite clear on this."

Sign In to post comments