Blue/White Spirit, need help

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
So I bought some cards the other day and in them was a Drogskol Captain and I was wondering the best type of deck I should use, and what cards for that purposewould be good.

I am White/Green
I am White/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

(Ignore the "1x" it had to be put in for the card highlight to work.)
These are just suggestions to look at, I really enjoy having the battleground geist and gallows warden in mine to mix with 2-3 drogskol captains, making them some beefy flying hexproof creatures. Hope this helps!
Hey, thanks for the info guys. Honestly I will probably end up combinding both of your suggestions into one. However, how well would this deck run and how would it be diffrent if it was white/blue/red?

I am White/Green
I am White/Green

I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.
What red cards did you have in mind? Out of curiousity. I have my Blue/White spirit deck most shapped around those cards + 4x Drogskol Captain and it flows pretty well. I also have a few Arctic Aven and Aven Squire just for more fodder and flying hit power. I really need some Favorable Winds though.
For red I was thinking about some globals that hit all ground creatures considering all the spirits I will be using have flying. Or maybe even some Lightning Bolts or maybe some other direct damage stuff. Just want to keep those big green creatures away.

I am White/Green
I am White/Green

If you're adding red in order to deter big bad creatures, you may just want to leave red out all together and just throw in some Pacifism or Oblivion Ring Or even blue Essence Scatter and/or Claustrophobia . In other words, blue focuses on kind of controlling the other person, while white can focus on self protection so those two colors alone should be able to be put into the blue/white spirit deck and have enough punch AND deterents to big bad enemy creatures or anything else for that matter.

I am White/Green
I am White/Green

If you go deep on the Spirit theme you can run Hour of Reckoning as a Wrath if that is what you want, then you don't need red. If you want to splash for Wraths I recommend either Earthquake or Rolling Temblor. You could also focus on the graveyard and play Swirling Sandstorm like this:

I don't know if that would be good, but it would be interesting.