Nivix Guildmage wants to go infinite

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nivix Guildmage can copy an Early Harvest or a Channel the Suns while it's on the stack, let the copy resolve, and recieve enough mana to do it again (plus a little extra). This makes infinite mana.

Another option is to use him with Training Grounds and Manamorphose. It won't get you any extra mana but you can draw as many cards as you like.
Turnabout requires fewer colors.
I prefer Mirror Sheen.

Yxoque wrote:
This forum can't even ****ing self-destruct properly.

IMAGE(http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/plusle.gif)

Why stop there? Why not just use infinite turns? Or the "free" mechanic from Urza's block.

139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
4x Manamorphose + 4x Frantic Search will give you lots of ways to go off as well as a good way to dig for your pieces.
Rewind and Grapeshot anyone?
Rewind and Grapeshot anyone?

The spell copies are never played, they just start out in play, so the storm count won't actually be very high at all.

Also you'd need spells to target with the rewind copies. What spells are you going to be targeting? 
Rewind could "go infinite" if you give each one a spell to counter. That would mean you have to be able to activate the ability twice with four lands. That can be accomplished Training Grounds or some set of four lands that can produce . However, the end result of the combo is basically nothing.

Copies of spells aren't cast, so they don't increase storm count.
Rewind could "go infinite" if you give each one a spell to counter. That would mean you have to be able to activate the ability twice with four lands. That can be accomplished Training Grounds or some set of four lands that can produce . However, the end result of the combo is basically nothing.

Copies of spells aren't cast, so they don't increase storm count.

no you just annoy your opponent/s to death until they forfeit.
there are better infinite mana loops or quicker I should say using freed from the real & wirewood channeler + some other elf or instead of freed from the real use staff of dom but you need more elves on the field. My g/f plays staff of dom/elves as casual which runs pretty good