Wild Defiance + overload effects

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
hey all, quick question, if i have a Wild Defiance in play with 5 creatures out and play Dynacharge will they all get +5/+3?
either one of them will get +5/+3 and the others'll get nothing

or all five will get +2/+0

depending on whether you overload it or not

Overloaded, it doesn't target anything so it doesn't interact with Wild Defiance

DCI Certified Judge & Goth/Industrial/EBM/Indie/Alternative/80's-Wave DJ
DJ Vortex

DCI Certified Judge since July 13, 2013  - If you have any concerns with my conduct as a judge, feel free to submit feedback here.
DCI #5209514320

My Wife's Makeup Artist Page <-- cool stuff - check it out

Overload removes the word «target» and replace it with «each», so no targetting done.

hey all, quick question, if i have a Wild Defiance in play with 5 creatures out and play Dynacharge will they all get +5/+3?

What makes your question any quicker than the others?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.                        -Albert Einstein

So, you keep on voting, and you keep expecting different results from those elections?

How long have you tried this, over and over?

Ain't it time you reached a different conclusion about this whole mascarade?

For one thing, it's only one line of text, and only involves two cards.
All Generalizations are Bad

I never did see the word "quicker" in his text box. I assume his question is at Sorcery speed.

Autocarding
Please Please Please Autocard/// / / / [c]Protean Hydra[/c] => Protean Hydra / / / I can't read the cards you reference without it... / Well, ok, I CAN read the cards, but it involves opening Gatherer, looking your card up by name, hoping it's spelled right, and... I'm just too lazy to do it, alright? Please Autocard.

A quick question is one that can be answers quickly, which also means it's one that's easy to answer. And he was right.

Sign In to post comments