New deck idea

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
General
Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer

Lands
99x Forest 
Autocarding
Please Please Please Autocard/// / / / [c]Protean Hydra[/c] => Protean Hydra / / / I can't read the cards you reference without it... / Well, ok, I CAN read the cards, but it involves opening Gatherer, looking your card up by name, hoping it's spelled right, and... I'm just too lazy to do it, alright? Please Autocard.
I think omnath and ashling pull it off better.

3DH4LIF3

Korlash too

3DH4LIF3

Ok... Maybe omnath would also play primal surge and helix pinnacle just as a second win condition.

3DH4LIF3

So 8 turns in, you cast Molimo, then someone kills him, then wait two turns to do it again?  Sounds Like a fun deck for sure.
I tried this last week, and I ended up coming in second place out of four guys at the table. I made a big deal about how it's a new and redically different deck, and even mulliganed just for the fun of it, and all of them spent the whole time waiting for the shoe to drop, expecting me to suddenly combo out and get like 300 eldrazi somehow. But because I never had anything on the field for the longest time, I wasn't a treat and they just left me alone.
you should acquire 1 lost in the woods and one whispersilk cloak do you can troll it up. primal surge and cloak = general wincon
Sign In to post comments