3 - Gruesome Deformity
  3 - Angelic Benediction
  3 - Burden of Guilt
Instants
  4 - Murder

Im thinking about throwing blue or red in here. Not sure which one yet though

I am White/Green
I am White/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

I would recommend against playing a third color unless you have access to some form of dual lands. I'd play four Duty-Bound Dead and four Aven Squire, they are pretty important to the deck. You probably also want to play four of each Knight, or three at the very least. Servant of Nefarox is alright because of its high power, but Duskmantle Prowler is bad. The cheaper exalted guys are the best because you only attack with one guy so you want to get as many instances of it out as possible.

As for your spell Suite: I'd play Crippling Blight over Gruesome Deformity. Some Oblivion Ring would also be nice for dealing with troublesome permanents. Over Murder I'd probably play the new Ultimate Price.

these are just crads i have, i dont fully invest in decks unless i enjoy playing them

I am White/Green
I am White/Green

I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.
Well I assumed since you posted it you were looking for critique or suggestions. All the cards are cheap, they are just commons and uncommons, a couple cents each really.
Oh, I didn't look into them. I will be using this deck in a few days. If it does decent, then I think I will start to invest. If not, back to the drawing board haha

I am White/Green
I am White/Green

IF you invest, I would highly suggest the cards...

(Ignore the 1x, its just so the card highlight would work)

The reason for the Builder's blessing is since most exalted creatures lack in toughness when theyre defending, this brings a little more beef to them in time of need!

Hope this helps! 
Thanks for the suggestions, odds are I will invest. But I will prpbably get 4 of those lands and 2 of the other cards. Unless you think I should have 4 builders blessing

I am White/Green
I am White/Green

One last minor suggestion. Just in case you want to build it differently. Tormented Soul + Mark of the Vampire + Tormentor's Trident . So youre having a unblockable with 6/3 with lifelink attacking every round. It's just a nice little combo if played out right (Which of course with every exalted card out its hitting even harder).

As for builders blessing, I have 2 in my deck and that plays out pretty well. 
How many Nefarox, Overlord of Grixis should I have?

I am White/Green
I am White/Green

I would suggest one or two. I had a friend who tried to run 4, but it was just way too much and on top of that, the point of it is to attack alone with it so having multiple on the field don't really help too much! But its nice to have an extra one in case of Murder and/or Oblivion Ring .
I didn't read the previous replies so it may be that this has already been mentioned, but I would drop the 4 pacs and add x4 Oblivion Ring  it's basically the same spell but negates a creatures abilities both passive and active.
I decided on akrasan squire over servants of nefarox. Little one costs 1/1 exalted a means more exalted for everything else and I didn't use duskmantle prowler. My whole exalted deck has only four creatures that cost more than 3 mana. I have 4x guardians of akrasa and 1 nefarox. The rest are just little 1-3 cost guys that get the job done. I also only run 1 spell (4x murder) and have 4 o-rings. But, I built mine in such a tiny curve so I could pump out the damage faster. Usually turn two I'm hitting for 3 and with sufficient mana I'm increasing that by 2 or 3 a turn. But like I said, mines meant to be a Weenie deck. Sorry for no auto-carding. On my phone since I just moved. No nets at the house.
Ok, thanks for the info everyone.

I am White/Green
I am White/Green