They really need to make a card that says this.

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
scramble  
instant

shuffle your library.

draw a card. 

some times you just need to reset. 
More than , but yeah it would totally be printable.

A version would be like scry 1 then you may draw a card, then shuffle... 
Autocarding
Please Please Please Autocard/// / / / [c]Protean Hydra[/c] => Protean Hydra / / / I can't read the cards you reference without it... / Well, ok, I CAN read the cards, but it involves opening Gatherer, looking your card up by name, hoping it's spelled right, and... I'm just too lazy to do it, alright? Please Autocard.
I feel like it should be

Scramble :ur:
Instant
Shuffle your library, then draw a card.
It doesn't really fill a role that isn't already accomplished by Gitaxian Probe. Cycling for two life is the biggest reason anyone will play it, and shuffling just eats up time. And if you really really need the shuffle effect then fetch-lands or Ponder will probably be more useful overall.
The World of Eldangard - a three act M:tG block by Fallingman Eldangard Stormfront Ragnarok
Scramble
Instant

Each player shuffles his or her library.
Draw a card.

Perhaps?  

"Go, then. There are other worlds than these." -- Stephen King, The Gunslinger

Please feel free to copy this message into your sig.

I like all the versions, and i made it for the shuffle your library, because if i had a clumo in my deck, i could just wip this out.
How could you know that you had a clump in your deck though? If you're shuffling just because you've got a bad feeling about the next few draws, the odds of the shuffle making things better is just the same as the odds that it will make things even worse. You'd need some way of actually looking at the next few draws to determine when a shuffle is actually worthwhile. Otherwise you're just slowing down the game.
The World of Eldangard - a three act M:tG block by Fallingman Eldangard Stormfront Ragnarok
What about this sick fellow? He's for a new set in which shifting is big. Sphixters are now Red:

Bibliosphinx
Creature - Sphinx (M)
Flying
You may shuffle your library at any time.

"You may browse the texts as much as you'd like - but the answers you seek cannot be read."

4/4

I actually like him. I may put this in M'Nool. . .

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
Agh!

Shuffling takes a substantial amount of time, and I really don't think it should be thrown around lightly as a tagged-on ability. 
"In response to you winning the game, I shuffle my library until the match time limit for this tournament is up!"
Show
144902215 wrote:
Sometimes I imagine what Cisnero's life must be like. I imagine cargo pants - every pocket stuffed with coins. I imagine him (I almost said "him or her" but then I decided his gender with through the randomization of a small metal disk) - I imagine him, shopping, purchasing food, choosing which spot to park in, all through this meticulous flipping process. I imagine him asking a girl out, taking her to have a drink or whatever and then asking if she wants to play this fun game. When she responds "Sure." he removes a single quarter from one of his jingling pockets. Then proceeds to flip it repeatedly while she calls it - until she is able to make up an excuse to leave. Will he respond to this post? Only if the Chaotic Gods of Copper and Nickel deem it so. Someday many years from now, in the Dystopian future world, I'll ride my Billy Idol Unicycle past a bedraggled slumbub - He'll be clad in armor made all of the (now worthless) coins of yesterdecade. He'll grin a shiny grin at me as he flips another coin - and I'll know who it was. How could I not?
R&D stated several times how much they hate making people shuffle libraries all the time.

While I myself find the idea of shuffling for the sake of it cute and twisty, I think WotC would never ever print anything in that direction. Like ever.

Gee, that Taylor Swift tune sure sticks in your mind...
I don't care what players like. Or what WotC likes. I like to shuffle. I like it when other people shuffle. I have a terrible deck based on Cosi's Trickster and Soldier of Fortune. It is probably my worst deck, by far - but it is also my funnest.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.