Rat deck help

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
here are the rat cards i have:

14 relentless rats
4 typhoid rats
4 ratcatcher (not a rat card but is pretty awesome)
3 Okiba-Gang Shinobi
4 Throat Slitter
2 Marrow-Gnawer
4 ravenous rats
4 pestilence rats
2 skullsnatcher
1 ink-eyes, servant of oni
1 swarm of rats 

I  really don't want to buy new cards, so what could I do with what i have? 
here are the rat cards i have:

I  really don't want to buy new cards, so what could I do with what i have? 

Type
[deck ]
at the beginnig and 
[/deck ]
at the end (without spaces) to autolink your cards.

Autocarding
Please Please Please Autocard/// / / / [c]Protean Hydra[/c] => Protean Hydra / / / I can't read the cards you reference without it... / Well, ok, I CAN read the cards, but it involves opening Gatherer, looking your card up by name, hoping it's spelled right, and... I'm just too lazy to do it, alright? Please Autocard.
What other black cards do you own. It would especially be nice to know what noncreatures you owned.
I wish you hadn't limited yourself to not buying any new cards. There's a good one in the new set Pack Rat, and something older which goes great with the Relentless Rats - Thrumming Stone.
Autocarding
Please Please Please Autocard/// / / / [c]Protean Hydra[/c] => Protean Hydra / / / I can't read the cards you reference without it... / Well, ok, I CAN read the cards, but it involves opening Gatherer, looking your card up by name, hoping it's spelled right, and... I'm just too lazy to do it, alright? Please Autocard.
I count 43 nonlands, which is too many for a 60 cards deck, especially one that includes high cost cards like Ratcatcher, 2 Marrow-Gnawer and Ink-Eyes.  I'd cut 6 cards, including 2 Ratcatcher.  Ratcatcher comes too late for swarming.  It's fun to play, but having more then one in your hand is not fun.  I would also cut the shinobis. They cost a lot, and don't do much (well they do, but you have to decide what you want to do with your deck, swarming or controling).  The Skullsnatcher also don't have an interesting effect, but at least there are cheap and help the swarm.
worship the horn
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28209491/Conch_Horn
side board bad moon, and with my rat deck, I made a big theme of making half discard and half rat, and that ended well because i got a shiny lily!
I have absolutley no money to spend on cards so thats why I cant. and yes i wasnt playing to put 43 creatures in a deck those are just all the rats I have available in my collection. 
i have a huge box of all black cards i was thinking of putting dark ritual, doom blade or something like that and some other destruction spell. so 8-12 spell cards and 24-28 creatures.